Conversion Trap

Unavailable
Unavailable

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Jun 21, 2022, 10:27:55 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Does this work on summons in PvP?
we need aggro system for this trap.
So, if I give this skill a Totem Support Gem it will spit out multiple conversion traps? :p

Or not, I take it the new skills aren't spells and probably not projectiles while throwing them out either, would be fun with multiple mines or traps.
Walking the path since August 20th 2011.
Last edited by Drudley on May 9, 2012, 10:25:51 AM
Not sure if a bug, but if you convert monsters that spawn other creatures the spawned creatures will stay friendly to you even after the conversion trap has expired on the original target.
"
Aqualisk wrote:
Not sure if a bug, but if you convert monsters that spawn other creatures the spawned creatures will stay friendly to you even after the conversion trap has expired on the original target.
Like what? only monsters I know of are gorillas (which as far as I know don't really summon them?), and necromancers which just resurrect.
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
"
Aqualisk wrote:
Which monsters are you talking about that this occurs for?
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Aqualisk wrote:
Which monsters are you talking about that this occurs for?

I dont think he/she can duplicate it anymore, as he/she is from open stress weekend.

Hope he/she can remember.
Perm. Retired from this unforgiving land of the Exiles.
Self-impost EXILED.

I think its too easy to convert the rare mobs and mobs in higher level maps. Should there be chances to convert? Or is it intended?

FYI: i was using a level 1 trap on a level 40++ map.

Perm. Retired from this unforgiving land of the Exiles.
Self-impost EXILED.
Last edited by starsg on May 21, 2012, 4:59:28 AM
Is this trap like the 'Freeze Mines' or can you throw them like 'Fire Trap's?
A word to the wise isn't necessary, it the idiots that could use the advice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info