Streamer Interview - ThisIsBadger

"
Badger is poggies, give him subs <3

+1

And yo GGG if you're not going to run events anymore you should make sure a mention of the BPL gets included in this.
So I suppose since we've now had both the Inspired Learning and Baeclast crews covered, the remaining Baited Expectations women will be next. Brittleknee and KittenCatNoodle have already had their interviews, so that leaves Velyna and piebypie for the next ones.
"
I've gotten to the point where I can say with confidence that Badger is one of the only softcore streamers who isn't overtly toxic as a brand choice.

HC streamers... chill
SC streamers... yucky

Didn't you recently advise people to stop watching streamers? Seems like you keep track of a lot of them yourself.
all the best Badger!
https://www.pathofexile.com/
"
You didn't ask him what his opinions on the destruction of harvest were?

I'd be interested to know if he thinks it's killed poe like the other 99% think so, or if its a good move like the 1% think it is so only they can get to experience new end game content while everyone else has gear that can't handle it and quits before red maps *shrug*

From what I know of Badger, he'd be positive all the way. Positivity is his watchword, so he'd likely sympathize with you while simultaneously not trashing GGG and also not indulging in the whole '99% versus the 1%' schtick. So no, he likely wouldn't give you the answer you want, one way or the other.
Last edited by Exile009 on Mar 28, 2021, 11:57:06 PM
#1 Reason this interview is long overdue?
He Cultivates a very social and helpful community.
I am more than happy to be part of it.
Best!
Spoiler
"
qlasboy wrote:
he suppose to name this is beggar, cause in any video he begs for subs, cry that only 20% of watching his videoi subscribe. And the results of his beging is opposite, will never sub a begger...

Friendly piece of advice, read what you have typed before you submit it as your message is a bit hard to make out correctly.

Content creators taking 20 seconds out to remind viewers to subscribe to YouTube is not begging, this is how you grow a following, with a friendly reminder! This is not begging, Badger is a very humble content creator and as someone who is relatively new to YouTube and creating content myself, I look up to this man. It takes courage to create content let alone to remind your viewers to hit that subscribe button.

Good job Badger, great to see your work paying off bud! Keep it up!! You earned it my friend.

I think this streamer spotlight is a great bridge between GGG and content creators alike as it shows that GGG does care for their community!
☼ Unlock Sandwraith Map mod Tracker Thread #3461595
☼ Remove Deli Music Option #3450767
☼ Improve Beastiery Window beast/trading Management #3380585
☼ Add option to upgrade regular tabs to quads from store #3452458
☼ Buying Veiled Scarabs On Standard 2c Per 24/7 #3508339
Last edited by KingExodusGG on Mar 29, 2021, 4:50:01 AM
"
I've gotten to the point where I can say with confidence that Badger is one of the only softcore streamers who isn't overtly toxic as a brand choice.

HC streamers... chill
SC streamers... yucky

You should check out BigDucks, he's pretty chilled and focuses on softcore content, mostly aimed at new players. When badger's not streaming, ofc ;)
"
You didn't ask him what his opinions on the destruction of harvest were?

I'd be interested to know if he thinks it's killed poe like the other 99% think so, or if its a good move like the 1% think it is so only they can get to experience new end game content while everyone else has gear that can't handle it and quits before red maps *shrug*

Go and check out his latest inspired learning podcast (the vods are on Yoji's you tube channel). You'll get opinions from Badger, Yoji and BigDucks, all with slightly different points of view (they all play the game in different ways). TLDR; none of them think that it killed the game, but neither are they jumping for joy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info