Rejuvenation Totem

I have a level 35 Duelist with over 1k hp. Between this totem and my passive HP regen I do not currently run any strictly HP flasks. I have raw mana for 2, Large hybrids for 2 more, and a medium hybrid that removes Curses and gives Curse immunity for the fifth.

This totem is phenomenally powerful.
[quote="Xavderion"]Adapt or die.[/quote]
[quote="NekoHanten"]You are a prisoner who has been exiled to Wraeclast. Do you think it's meant to be easy and fun?[/quote]
Is there a reason the totem does not have the regen aura applied to itself? Because it is a totem and they cannot get aura's? Just wondering because besides that fact I love it.
What am I missing? I tried it for the first time at lvl 30 in act 3. The damn thing gets agro instantly and gets one shoted. Totally useless.
"
What am I missing? I tried it for the first time at lvl 30 in act 3. The damn thing gets agro instantly and gets one shoted. Totally useless.

Simply put: you place it wrong then.
"
BoMbaStiXxX wrote:
"

Simply put: you place it wrong then.

"wrong"? lol
It is useless in any event where you get swarmed, which is most of the time. It (will) get agro and get one shoted. It is useless when there's no hallway to drop it around the corner.
Do tell, what is the "correct" way?
Take agro off it then.
I think this skill is actually very nice number wise and is quite useful. However, it would be really nice if this skill could gain some AOE on level up. As is the radius is so insanely small it's hard to stay in range. I can understand if this intentional for gampley reasons, but then there needs to be some visual guide to help show the player the totem's range. Honestly, the visual effect should be there regardless.
@Moylin (Beyond)
Last edited by Avelice on Apr 26, 2013, 10:59:42 PM
so I'd love some clarification on this:

This is regen, and as such it works with Zeolots Oath, right?

As it's an aura, it gets a boost from Inner force?

Two Rejuvenation totems do NOT stack effects?

The aura's size is increased by which ones of the following?
Increased Area of Effect
Increased Size of Aura's
Totem Range passives.
Increased Area of Effect support gem.

I'm thinking of trying to add it to a very particular build and need to make certain it'll operate in a particular manner that is most beneficial to my design, if it's suitable I'll then be offering feedback :P
This totem does not appear to be working properly with zealot's oath. This totem was quite powerful on my Dualist with life, and on my Templar before I used zealot's oath. Now the regen seems a lot less. Is this intended?

Edit: I just looked this totem up on wiki. It seems about 4 times less than I recall it being before. Was it nerfed recently, and I am just now picking up on this?
Last edited by Zindax on Jun 21, 2013, 3:44:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info