Decoy Totem

Unavailable
Unavailable

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Aug 28, 2023, 10:23:06 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Wondering how much hp this have , becouse it dies wery fast
hack and slash , all the day :)

Proud beta member since patch 0.9.5!
This skill works as intended. Works awesomely well with ligntning arrow.

Considering its being hit normally by about 4 mobs, its life seems good so far for my lv1 gem. Won't know how it scales until I get this chcaracter leveled up.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right!" Henry Ford
Very useful specially early in the game, extremely useful if you want to kill the necro on Fetid Pools early on as a melee. Nice addition to the repertoire of skills.
I used it as a marauder with heavy strike on bosses.
Its very effective because they want to kill the totem but get knocked back by heavy strike.
English is my third language, there will be bugs.
Such a great totem , good job GGG . This thingy saved my life a billion times .
Excellent skill. Can plant up to 6 then 'detonate' when linked to Remote Mine. This allows you to kite really nasty mobs along a certain path.
____________________________________twitch.tv/tyranthal
this totem seemed to trivialize a lot of content for us when we used it

throw a few down and have them tank bosses and just stand still and spam them down

they didn't die all that quickly leveled up, and you could always drop more / run around until they are ready again

more things probably need to be immune to this if you want it to be balanced
"
this totem seemed to trivialize a lot of content for us when we used it

throw a few down and have them tank bosses and just stand still and spam them down

they didn't die all that quickly leveled up, and you could always drop more / run around until they are ready again

more things probably need to be immune to this if you want it to be balanced

i agree that its highly exploitable when you have multiple people in a party that can spam it

however, for soloing i think it works just fine

perhaps make a limit of 1 decoy within a certain radius when in party?
I play solo but can still summon two decoys for just my ranger. When one dies, I summon another, keeping the monsters thoroughly busy... and I kill them pretty easily.

Much as I hate to say it, I think it's a little over-powered.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info