Community Event: Havoc Blitz

Neat.
Where's the old racing? Asking to submit a video to even qualify for the event?
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kali_GGG on Mar 26, 2021, 8:10:26 AM
POG GL all
https://www.pathofexile.com/
no performance improvments? I pass
For those people just complaining here about GGG not doing these.. whether you think that is true or not, hows about instead showing some gratitude for the people putting their own time in to make these events. I think its rather disrespectful to the people who are doing this. Just my opinion.
Last edited by Spydafang on Mar 25, 2021, 10:57:27 PM
So another race for the streamers to compete with each other? Again the same winners ? This is going to be "fun"..............
"
BFGjstVnQr wrote:
Soooooooooooooo bored of community events, its the same boring shite each and every time. Same winners same boring events, its almost like the streamers are trying to pander and win favour with ggg due to recent unsavory events.

Serious, let it just die, if ggg can't be arsed doing a real event, then don't take it on yourself to give us these half arsed ones with no chance of rewards.

Ohh, grats in advance to the usual 3 or 4 that ALWAYS win each and every time!!!

So much true...=/ Whelp. This is like kicking dead horse. So much fun =/

This is true the average player looses yet again
Last edited by medis13 on Mar 26, 2021, 2:40:35 AM
GGG give us PROPER races!!!!
Second-class poe gamer
Cool! I used to love the old race seasons. Got a few reasonable results, considering my rig and ping.

I'd never consider streaming, as it wouldn't be feasible for my set-up to add that on top of the game it already struggles to display properly, but I'll definitely watch it.
speed running is fine and all, but thats a smaller group then the top players, can we just have some fun stuff, like open world event with like 10-20 people.

or something with like group strats? or even clan systems that do things? like atlest clan achvements stuff?
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info