[3.14] Mjolner Inquisitor done right by Rico

which should i buy first bottled faith or The Torrent's Reclamation?
What do you think about changing the Belt for Headhunter for faster clearing speed?
Hi Rico,
I'm following your build but i find some differences between my POB: https://pastebin.com/s86vEsRu and your POB. I think i used exactly all of items your recommend but i can hit some things:
1. About The resistance i can reach >85% (it 's around 83 -84%).
2. About the damage i found my DPS is too low.
3. About the Energy shield i dont think my items give me low ES like that.
4. My regen ES is only half your regen.
I hope get some your advices to improve the build better.
Thank you!
"
khoatv1993 wrote:
Hi Rico,
I'm following your build but i find some differences between my POB: https://pastebin.com/s86vEsRu and your POB. I think i used exactly all of items your recommend but i can hit some things:
1. About The resistance i can reach >85% (it 's around 83 -84%).
2. About the damage i found my DPS is too low.
3. About the Energy shield i dont think my items give me low ES like that.
4. My regen ES is only half your regen.
I hope get some your advices to improve the build better.
Thank you!

1. Looked at your PoB and first thing that i see you dont have the auras at lvl 21. Get all of them at 21 and your resistances will get to 85/85/86.
You can then respec points of the medium clusters by get 2 4 nodes. You can also change from alira to kill all. Only have to get a little cold res from somewhere.

Then thread of hope near divine judgement with medium ring. You can get endurance charges from smashing strikes and another 2 passives to choose.

2. The main thing to push your damage is getting your Trigger rates at cap. First aim for 7.58. if get there look for boots with CDR to break the 10.1 cap and try to get there.

3. One of your rings has a stat with +1 to ES. Thats a totally wasted mod. The other one with the assassins mark has low attribute stats.

4.Your ES regen will be pushed if your lvl your Vitality higher.

You should stack strenght and int much higher. Look for rings and a torrents with implicit %str/%int. That will give you flat crit chance. With high enough stats you can exchange the crit gem at coc with elemental focus for more dps.

The one ring with crafted phys to attack should be changed with fire/light dmg.

I personally would change the atziris with cinderswallow with life reg.

This is your PoB with the changes i did: https://pastebin.com/syW56yDy
Last edited by _DeusEx_ on Jun 20, 2021, 6:31:57 AM
Hey Deus, not sure if you're still around but curious if you could give me some thoughts on direction for next items. I've got most of the core stuff but need another cluster. should I drop some points elsewhere to get there now? Any other suggestions on tweaks or improvements?

https://pastebin.com/cTg9mCdS
"
Bookem211 wrote:
Hey Deus, not sure if you're still around but curious if you could give me some thoughts on direction for next items. I've got most of the core stuff but need another cluster. should I drop some points elsewhere to get there now? Any other suggestions on tweaks or improvements?

Hey,

yeah still arround...

Looked at your PoB and theres a lot of ways to improve.

1. You need one more medium cluster to get the res cap higher and also improve the damage auras.
2. Your shapers touch should be with crit implicit!
3. The Large Lightning Cluster has only one good point. Try to get one with 8 passives disorienting display, prismatic hearth and a 3. with damage boost. Stormdrinker is useless because of your ascendary.
4. The Large Spell Cluster could be optimized. Try to get EssenceRush/PracticedCaster/ArcaneAdept.
5. Your arrogance skill should be 21/20 - more aura effect
6. Try to get one of the rings with assassins mark
7. Take out increased duration and put blood rage in it to get more attack speed
8. Your boots... There are a lot of better boots out there. Get some with more movement speed, tailwind (and CDR if possible, but i think you first have to get to 7.58 trigger)
9. A Granite Flask will bring more phys damage red than a basalt. try to get one with increased armour effect as suffix. You can get the bleed imunnity on the movement flask. the elemental res is useless once you get your 4. medium cluster and prismatic heart.
10. Your unique dmg flask should be switched with bottled faith. pure crit chance plus
11. i think its too late in the league but a torrents reclaim with corrupt implict %str/%int would be best if you can get one
12. Try to get thread of hopes with -10 elemental
13. look for a prism guardian with corrupt implicit %max life - gives you more life to get your precision/vitality auras higher
14. catalyst on amulet to get more life/es conversion - but only as high as possible - if you dont have enough life you cant activate all auras

You can look for CoCtoShock at Poe.ninja for my gear or pob.
Currently trying to build that. But one question: How do you get 412 Strenght at lvl 70 to equip mjölnir?
"
_DeusEx_ wrote:
"
Bookem211 wrote:

Hey,

yeah still arround...

Looked at your PoB and theres a lot of ways to improve.

1. You need one more medium cluster to get the res cap higher and also improve the damage auras.
2. Your shapers touch should be with crit implicit!
3. The Large Lightning Cluster has only one good point. Try to get one with 8 passives disorienting display, prismatic hearth and a 3. with damage boost. Stormdrinker is useless because of your ascendary.
4. The Large Spell Cluster could be optimized. Try to get EssenceRush/PracticedCaster/ArcaneAdept.
5. Your arrogance skill should be 21/20 - more aura effect
6. Try to get one of the rings with assassins mark
7. Take out increased duration and put blood rage in it to get more attack speed
8. Your boots... There are a lot of better boots out there. Get some with more movement speed, tailwind (and CDR if possible, but i think you first have to get to 7.58 trigger)
9. A Granite Flask will bring more phys damage red than a basalt. try to get one with increased armour effect as suffix. You can get the bleed imunnity on the movement flask. the elemental res is useless once you get your 4. medium cluster and prismatic heart.
10. Your unique dmg flask should be switched with bottled faith. pure crit chance plus
11. i think its too late in the league but a torrents reclaim with corrupt implict %str/%int would be best if you can get one
12. Try to get thread of hopes with -10 elemental
13. look for a prism guardian with corrupt implicit %max life - gives you more life to get your precision/vitality auras higher
14. catalyst on amulet to get more life/es conversion - but only as high as possible - if you dont have enough life you cant activate all auras

You can look for CoCtoShock at Poe.ninja for my gear or pob.

Thanks! I think I got most of the feasible stuff incorporated (probably won't go for a double corrupt torrent's). 95% of everything is super smooth but still feeling a little short on single target. Any further recommendations on that? I'm not really skilled enough in POB to sift through my trigger rate information to know what I should change/focus on.
I dont know what the nerfs are going do to to this build but i dont think it will end well... :(

So i did a t16 100% deli video just for the end to honour this build!

https://youtu.be/_kO2WWd50ok

Best build i played in my poe time! Hella tanky and damage is really nice!
Last edited by _DeusEx_ on Jul 19, 2021, 8:38:01 PM
So sad, i was dreaming to play it in 3.15 :-(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info