[3.14] Mjolner Inquisitor done right by Rico

Can I get away with Enl lvl 3 or I NEED lvl 4?
Also which version feels better Ricko or Esoro?
Should I buy corrupted or non-corrupted belt?
How good is +1 proj vs 40% dmg for bl?
Last edited by Ariolatitanlord on Jun 1, 2021, 4:06:10 PM
any 3.14 videos?
"

I think you really need a lvl4 enlighten.
There are probably many variations on the build. I started following this but felt squishy and a guild mate also played Mjolner CoC BL so checked with him and he was using a block version without Shavs and with a Light of Lunaris shield. I switched over to that and it felt a lot tougher but DPS was not really good so I decided to switch back to LL with Shavs. Also got some gear improvements and it felt better than the first time as LL :P
However, I still died more frequently and had more "Oh Sh!t" moments then with the block variant so in the end I went back to the block version again and I really like it now that I got some further gear improvements.

If look at Poe Ninja there are lvl100 chars for all kinds of variations of the build so in the end it comes down to preference. Most players do not use chayula's presence in the block version but I'm having trouble to get rid of it. The stun immunity and 60% chaos res is just too good and i'd have to get the chaos res on my rings and stun immunity on my boots to be safe.

Apparently the +1 projectile cannot shotgun single targets so that is better for clear but for that the Arc in Mjolner is more than enough so for bosses, the 40% damage is better.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"
Spoiler
Spoiler

I think you really need a lvl4 enlighten.
There are probably many variations on the build. I started following this but felt squishy and a guild mate also played Mjolner CoC BL so checked with him and he was using a block version without Shavs and with a Light of Lunaris shield. I switched over to that and it felt a lot tougher but DPS was not really good so I decided to switch back to LL with Shavs. Also got some gear improvements and it felt better than the first time as LL :P
However, I still died more frequently and had more "Oh Sh!t" moments then with the block variant so in the end I went back to the block version again and I really like it now that I got some further gear improvements.

If look at Poe Ninja there are lvl100 chars for all kinds of variations of the build so in the end it comes down to preference. Most players do not use chayula's presence in the block version but I'm having trouble to get rid of it. The stun immunity and 60% chaos res is just too good and i'd have to get the chaos res on my rings and stun immunity on my boots to be safe.

Apparently the +1 projectile cannot shotgun single targets so that is better for clear but for that the Arc in Mjolner is more than enough so for bosses, the 40% damage is better.

I already bought enl 4 and helemet with enchant.
What about mark of the Shaper? I'm guessing rare ring with stats will be better option and at what stats I should look at at let's say lvl 90? Before grind to lvl 95 - 96.
"

What about mark of the Shaper? I'm guessing rare ring with stats will be better option and at what stats I should look at at let's say lvl 90? Before grind to lvl 95 - 96.

I see you already have quite some gear and you are sticking to Rico's LL version as explained in this topic. I've noticed that getting a ring with assassins mark on hit + a bottled faith + awakened CoC really boosted boss DPS. You will notice that clearspeed is really nice and trash mobs just die really fast with Arc and some lightning balls. This is the point where you need more boss DPS. Still some expensive upgrades what I mentioned above but well worth it.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
duabijitelur wrote:
any 3.14 videos?

Sirus A9
https://youtu.be/cUcGWm51JfQ

One death cause of dumbness.... :D
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"

Spoiler
Spoiler

I see you already have quite some gear and you are sticking to Rico's LL version as explained in this topic. I've noticed that getting a ring with assassins mark on hit + a bottled faith + awakened CoC really boosted boss DPS. You will notice that clearspeed is really nice and trash mobs just die really fast with Arc and some lightning balls. This is the point where you need more boss DPS. Still some expensive upgrades what I mentioned above but well worth it

What about alt gems? Besides AW gems? Or should I stick to normal gems? Also what about ults in higher tiers? This build is really expensive and my last build was really cheap in comparsion and damage was ok, nothing special but defensivves lacked with glancing blows and 9k es, I hope this one wil lfeel better in terms of defences.
I'm fishing for scroll.
I don't know what would be best bang for buck item/items so I wouldn't waste currency on sub-optimal choices.
"
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"

Spoiler
Spoiler

I see you already have quite some gear and you are sticking to Rico's LL version as explained in this topic. I've noticed that getting a ring with assassins mark on hit + a bottled faith + awakened CoC really boosted boss DPS. You will notice that clearspeed is really nice and trash mobs just die really fast with Arc and some lightning balls. This is the point where you need more boss DPS. Still some expensive upgrades what I mentioned above but well worth it

What about alt gems? Besides AW gems? Or should I stick to normal gems? Also what about ults in higher tiers? This build is really expensive and my last build was really cheap in comparsion and damage was ok, nothing special but defensivves lacked with glancing blows and 9k es, I hope this one wil lfeel better in terms of defences.
I'm fishing for scroll.
I don't know what would be best bang for buck item/items so I wouldn't waste currency on sub-optimal choices.

Alternate quality gems are really good, if you have the currency. But it think this is the last things you should upgrade. Some Awakened gems are must have like added lightning. For trigger cap you need aw coc gem + torrents or other cooldown belt and cooldown boots. This is really pushing the dps.

For defence endurance charges with IC and res gems in prism guardian with the aura cluster will get you tanky enough for everything. You only have to look after the chaos res on boots and clusters. this is going to be pricy.
I have opal ring with curse but with herald. I have 25% chance to annul it. Should I risk it? And then slam it for crit% and craft stats?

Single target seems lackluster with such investement.

Anyone wants to buy this build? Without an eye and base jewels.
Last edited by Ariolatitanlord on Jun 5, 2021, 12:44:24 PM
which should i buy first bottled faith or The Torrent's Reclamation?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info