What games do you guys play other than POE?

I modded both into one league ...

Path of Dawn
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 22, 2021, 1:15:25 PM
Bought Disciples Liberation on a whim. Part HoMM, part RPG. Kinda really love it.

Spent most of the day hammering through the new No Mans Sky expedition (league, basically) because who doesn't want their own Shai Hulud to summon and ride?
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^
I've been playing a lot of New World because it reminds me of the original Fable game for the Xbox. I am also playing a bunch of Dead by Daylight (bought every dlc to date..even the current one). Back 4 Blood seems to be one of the games I play on and off now as well. But marathoning PoE right now of course.
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Diablo 2 Resurrected
Diablo 3

Are my other current two games besides Path of Exile.
Recently Last Epoch ,D2R, Void Bastards.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
aggromagnet wrote:
I dabble in all kinds of different games, so what I play besides PoE varies quite a bit. I've played a LOT of Valheim since it dropped at the start of February--more than I've played PoE, for sure. I've spent some time revisiting Doom Eternal over the last week or so before the new DLC drops today. I've also mixed in a bit of Cultist Simulator here and there on mobile when I'm on the bus or MRT and whatnot. That's been my go-to for filling empty time for a sharp acquisition sights.

I love the combat. It feels really cool killing enemies with two axes. When you kill someone, it feels meaty. The dismemberment is also really cool to see because after you kill someone, there arm could be like 5 feet away from their body. The graphics are really good, and the sailing is great. It feels awesome to start a raid, and to fight with your crewmates.
Fable was super good game! i wish some1 will make remake or someth for Fable!
pls some1 pick it up!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Thinking of finally breaking down and jumping on the FFXIV bandwagon.

Thoughts?
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Early main story is really dull. And after that, be 100% prepared to do story through multiplayer dungeons and bosses. We are waiting for the Oceanic gateway because 300+ping made those bosses and dungeons not only hard but also worse for others.

I do love that you don't need to alt. My altaholism was kept in check by this.

Amazing costume system.

Overall I felt it struggles to decide whether its a hardcore mmo or a deep story driven rpg but the hours fly by regardless.
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^
Fallen Earth classic reboot since a few days.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info