GGG is Hiring for Six Roles

Is closing your eyes and slamming exalts a requirement?
You wont need more devs now, trust me
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
Hire a person that actually knows the community. This may actually help you not make absolutely ridiculous decisions like nerfing Harvest to the ground.
Well good luck with that. If i would live there i would totally apply now.

Also:
Experience with the following is helpful:
Zabbix

As a certified zabbix professional i give that an upvote :P
Nothing about closing your eyes?

Is it an unspoken rule now at GGG?
Just close your eyes and pick an applicant, they might be an upgrade.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
Man, I hope GGG stocks up on popcorn and pretzels. Enough salt here to snack for a long time.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Ping me whenever you go for Zerotrust architecture on the MS suite :P
I think a lot of people would like to see a constructive reaction from Jonathan and Chris to the Path of Matth video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdpA_xHXhEA) isn't he right?
"This is a full-time role in Henderson, Auckland. Please only apply if you currently reside in New Zealand or Australia and are either a New Zealand Citizen, Resident or Australian Citizen. Our country's borders are closed and we will not be assisting with applying for work visas for this role.

To apply for this role, please email your resume, some C++ code samples and a cover letter to hr@grindinggear.com."

You are really limiting your options right here. Not being able to work online during a pandemic is bad. Find more talent abroad if you have to.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info