Blazing Salvo Archmage Golemancer 40M+ DPS Unoptimized

"
SKANKKKK wrote:
"
In 3.13, it was both (except on map mods with less recovery rate). Now, I'm not sure if Vaal RF is worth using with the increased life sacrificed to turn it on. You should be able to recover enough for it to not make a difference, but I haven't played this build in 3.14.

So I assume, I'll only play RF now?
Build is fun and strong af, missing 6L on my Pledge of Hands..once i have it, I'm kinda done gearwise besides leveling further. Any ideas for skillpoints after 92? My choice would be more sockets for jewels.

Yea I think that makes sense, you could just drop RF completely if you wanted to even. It depends on how much you want the extra damage increase. If you can get additional curse somewhere, you could add elemental weakness or conductivity to the arcanist brand to take up another socket.

More jewel sockets would definitely be good. You could also go for another medium cluster to get culling strike and/or unnerve, there are other decent notables on there too.
Hello there!

Im currently playing a Stormbrand Occultist and so far its pretty nice mapping. But even with some investment he dies whenever a High Tier Boss farts at him.

So im thinking of farming some currency and switching build.
How is this build holding up in ultimatums and endgame bossfights? I saw the videos, but i dont how much investment is in the gear.

This build has been my Starter and it holds very great in Ultimatums, however, a gang of rare chieftains buffed and buffing their troops will of course defeat any character.

I tested Halls of Grandmasters, never really tried that and came unprepared, no -block, no ice bomb for no regen and it went pretty good, only one death.

I am currently running a 5L Pledge, and liking Ball Lightning instead of Blazing Salvo, seems same damage but hits faster.

Very solid build, I might do it again next league!
www.simonparadis.ca
its doing very good in ultimatums early game, once you hit endgame it fully depends on the mapmods. same goes for t16+ maps and a few specific bosses. the game feels so much harder than last seasons anyway, I still keep dying pretty much and I got to say my gear is deffo not that bad. endgame bosses getting melted like nothing I saw so far. idk if I'm still a movement moron or such but yea, i definetely die too much :P

edit: how do I post my gear? x)
Last edited by SKANKKKK on Apr 28, 2021, 3:26:08 PM
"
SKANKKKK wrote:
its doing very good in ultimatums early game, once you hit endgame it fully depends on the mapmods. same goes for t16+ maps and a few specific bosses. the game feels so much harder than last seasons anyway, I still keep dying pretty much and I got to say my gear is deffo not that bad. endgame bosses getting melted like nothing I saw so far. idk if I'm still a movement moron or such but yea, i definetely die too much :P

edit: how do I post my gear? x)

i can look up your character np :P
So maybe im too stupid to understand this build...

As far as i can say i got all the relevant stuff to get this build going (yes i know gems need levels ^^ )...but i can hardly sustain casting in maps, let alone Ultimatums or Bossfights...

How is the rotation, and am i missing some vital item ?
"
Marthuk wrote:

As far as i can say i got all the relevant stuff to get this build going (yes i know gems need levels ^^ )...but i can hardly sustain casting in maps, let alone Ultimatums or Bossfights...

from what I see, you don't have mana gained on kill on the chest..try to fill that up with cinderswallow urn. this should deffo make mapping easily possible. the rest of the gear looks really good to me, try to stack more mana if possible, for example mana catalysts on atziris foible.

I managed to kill Maven today, had 2 or 3 deaths but only to this simon says memory game. dps-wise it was easy af.
"
SKANKKKK wrote:
"
Marthuk wrote:

from what I see, you don't have mana gained on kill on the chest..try to fill that up with cinderswallow urn. this should deffo make mapping easily possible. the rest of the gear looks really good to me, try to stack more mana if possible, for example mana catalysts on atziris foible.

I managed to kill Maven today, had 2 or 3 deaths but only to this simon says memory game. dps-wise it was easy af.

So i anointed Mind Drinker, which helps while mapping, but i still have problems with swarms of monsters and bosses.
The second i get hit with anything, i deplete all my mana, cant do anything and die shortly after...
I have no clue what i might be doing wrong...

I just feel bad for putting all my currency in this build and having such a hard time with it -.-

Edit : Nvm, i decided i dont like the league mechanic anyway, got the challenge pet and dropping it till next league. Ty and good luck :)
Last edited by Marthuk on Apr 30, 2021, 1:49:40 AM
put arcane cloak on left-mouse button, so you keep activating it all the time you move. if thats not it, idk what you doing wrong :P
What inflicts exposure in this build? I might be dumb but I'm just not seeing it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info