Blazing Salvo Archmage Golemancer 40M+ DPS Unoptimized

Hey, this is exactly the type of build i was searching for and it looks dope so thanks for the build, any tips on levelling the build?
Ever thought of using Anomalous Archmage with Trinity Support in place of Conc Effect?
Think I'm going to give your build a go this league. All that fire raining down on enemies looks fun :)

Any advice for leveling with the build?
Build still reliable for next season? Would like to play it!
"
Build still reliable for next season? Would like to play it!

There's nothing in the patch notes that make me think this isn't still very strong. The slight nerf to the ascendency is not that big of a loss.

"
Think I'm going to give your build a go this league. All that fire raining down on enemies looks fun :)

Any advice for leveling with the build?

Leveling for league start isn't as easy as you won't have access to any golem scaling uniques. You can still use 4 golems from lab 2 onward though, so it is not too bad.

From my experience, leveling an elementalist with armageddon brand is the safest/fastest option. You can supplement your dps with things like holy flame totem or wave of conviction. You might be stuck with armageddon brand a little longer than you would like as moving to pledge of hands is usually not cheap early, but you probably go with cloak of defiance (which does not need a 6L) so that is a big money saver.

If you are not doing this as a league start, it's much easier. Grab anima stone and primordial chain, use flame golem in a 4+L with GMP, fire damage, combustion. You can still use armageddon brand for even faster clear as you don't need to spec into minion damage at all to have good clear with the golem aura scaling.

"
Ever thought of using Anomalous Archmage with Trinity Support in place of Conc Effect?

I have not thought about Anomalous Archmage, that sounds interesting. WIthout making other changes, my POB doesn't show a DPS increase, but there is probably a more optimal setup for that.

If anyone is using this for 3.14 please post about your experiences!
"
Leveling for league start isn't as easy as you won't have access to any golem scaling uniques. You can still use 4 golems from lab 2 onward though, so it is not too bad.

From my experience, leveling an elementalist with armageddon brand is the safest/fastest option. You can supplement your dps with things like holy flame totem or wave of conviction. You might be stuck with armageddon brand a little longer than you would like as moving to pledge of hands is usually not cheap early, but you probably go with cloak of defiance (which does not need a 6L) so that is a big money saver.

If you are not doing this as a league start, it's much easier. Grab anima stone and primordial chain, use flame golem in a 4+L with GMP, fire damage, combustion. You can still use armageddon brand for even faster clear as you don't need to spec into minion damage at all to have good clear with the golem aura scaling.

Thanks for the response! I almost always just do one build per league as I can't bear to do the story mode more than once per league :)

I've done a more traditional golem build about 5 times in the past. I'll just plan to level similarly to that and make the switch once I can get a 5 link pledge of hands. May just try out blazing salvo as well to see what leveling with it is like.

Will post back once I use the build!
a question about the righteous fire and vaal rf, do i play/pull both? or just the vaal rf? thanks in advance
"
SKANKKKK wrote:
a question about the righteous fire and vaal rf, do i play/pull both? or just the vaal rf? thanks in advance

In 3.13, it was both (except on map mods with less recovery rate). Now, I'm not sure if Vaal RF is worth using with the increased life sacrificed to turn it on. You should be able to recover enough for it to not make a difference, but I haven't played this build in 3.14.
Hi!

1st, thanks for the build! Im gonna try this build next.

I just want to know if the POB is updated for the 3.14?

Thanks!
"
In 3.13, it was both (except on map mods with less recovery rate). Now, I'm not sure if Vaal RF is worth using with the increased life sacrificed to turn it on. You should be able to recover enough for it to not make a difference, but I haven't played this build in 3.14.

So I assume, I'll only play RF now?
Build is fun and strong af, missing 6L on my Pledge of Hands..once i have it, I'm kinda done gearwise besides leveling further. Any ideas for skillpoints after 92? My choice would be more sockets for jewels.
Last edited by SKANKKKK on Apr 24, 2021, 1:02:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info