Don’t forget your beetle buddy as you scuttle towards madness with the new Madcap Goliath Beetle! Also, rising from the cosmos comes the new Celestial Carrion Golem. Watch the videos below or get yours here.

This weekend we are also running a sale on Stash Tabs! You can view the full selection of discounted tabs here. The Stash Tab sale ends at Mar 08, 2021 10:00 PM (EST) (this is displayed in your local time).

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Dankness!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Pretty good
Saved
Nooooo not Carrion Golem mtx,

Means they are going to be destroyationed never to be used ever again after the next nerf notes.

RIP Carrions
LUL Stank Pug Chump Puggers ................... Soooo WEAK, soooo very weak LUL
Last edited by xXIce_MaidenXx on Mar 4, 2021, 10:18:28 PM
Better late than never !
Very very nice 100/100
So glad I hoped, & waited for the Celestial MTX for the Carrion Golem.
Thank you GGG for making it happen, & please be kind on any future patch notes.

Looks to be a great blend with the other Celestial minion MTX like Raise Zombie & Raise Spectre.

Could be an instant buy instead of waiting for a sale after a month or so as I held out for this MTX instead of the Stygian or Darkwood versions.

Update:
Went ahead, & bought it at 140. Seems discount would be around 30 points going from the other Carrion Golem MTX sales, & rather enjoy it over saving a little in 30+ days.

I still believe that a Glimmerwood version would be very nice ascetically like you have for the Sunder skill.

Also, the Madcap Goliath Bettle is quite nice too!
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Last edited by Snapfire on Mar 5, 2021, 12:07:11 AM
Oh no....carrion allready nerfed...wo if celestial mtx then GGG going to kill them completely...but skin is cool.
Last edited by CrazyEmkido on Mar 4, 2021, 10:44:39 PM
FINALLY, the long awaited announcement of carrion golems' nerf!!!
Liking the way these celestial MTX are headed with the new twilight base.
Yet more depth to the galactic layers.
bottomtext

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info