[3.15] SSF Friendly Poison BF/BB Assassin Levelling Guide | Blast Through Levelling

"
Dumplation wrote:
Got to 96 with this build so far, feeling a little squishy, I'm either 100% or dead. Using the oblits for mapping, and 2x CIP for bossing, wondering if there's any obvious things to try?

Yeah getting upgrades in late game is hard, which is also one of the reasons I havn't made an endgame guide for this, but only a levelling structure. I'd refer to Ziz' new guide on the build for some endgame stuff, or reroll to another build.
do you think you can do this build without a cluster jewel? never played before so don't know how important they are in endgame
Last edited by Neguyen1 on May 22, 2021, 2:36:49 PM
"
Neguyen1 wrote:
do you think you can do this build without a cluster jewel? never played before so don't know how important they are in endgame

Clusters are definitely a nice addition, though if you take a look at the trees in pob, you can easily hit multiple millions of damage without clusters.
bump
Ty for guide, man!
Im little bit newbie, so if i will start next league what weapon i can use instead Ezomyte Dagger?
"
SofiaRokka wrote:
Ty for guide, man!
Im little bit newbie, so if i will start next league what weapon i can use instead Ezomyte Dagger?

You're very welcome! - Up to until you switch for bladefall/bladeblast, use a bow. preferably a shortbow, after that, you want to use either some good wands with some phys as chaos damage or +1 phys, or what my early alternative is, one or two obliterations for your chaos damage to deal aoe damage on death, making mapping feel great.
Last edited by RadianceTM on Jul 8, 2021, 3:28:49 PM
up
Nice build. Following...
00:07 ━━━●━─━━─━───── 06:09
⇆ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻
bump - updated for 3.15
hey due to change in poison skill not granting chance to poison 60% , this build doesnt work anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info