[3.15] SSF Friendly Poison BF/BB Assassin Levelling Guide | Blast Through Levelling

I don't quite understand. Which support gem has a chance to poison? The guide says poison support at 38 but that isn't a thing? What 4 link do I use?
IGN: timtwins, timtwinz
"
timtwins wrote:
I don't quite understand. Which support gem has a chance to poison? The guide says poison support at 38 but that isn't a thing? What 4 link do I use?

Sorry, that one slipped through. Use "Critical Strike Affliction Support" instead of Poison Support when switching to the BF/BB setup at level 38.
Wikipedia shows that critical strike affliction gives a 60% chance to poison but in game it doesn't have that ability. Is the in game wrong?

sorry for the dumb questions. Am a noob!
IGN: timtwins, timtwinz
Last edited by timtwins on Jul 25, 2021, 8:56:14 AM
Oh... lol. That was what i used to check real quick. You can use "Chance to poison support" in that case, damage might feel a bit off, but it sohuld be fine. Moreover you should have noxius strike from the ascendancy, and getting the two nodes before fatal toxins should be enough to have a good chance to poison :)
Awesome guide, very detailed and well explained. But I'm a bit lost regarding BiS items. What should I go for past 38? Dual wands? Scepters? Any particular uniques?
"
monteiro wrote:
Awesome guide, very detailed and well explained. But I'm a bit lost regarding BiS items. What should I go for past 38? Dual wands? Scepters? Any particular uniques?

Hi! Thanks! - You should go for dual wands, with some form of chaos damage over time, or +1 all phys spell skill gems. Then at level 56, if you have the currency, you want to switch to a double Obliteration setup, for speed-mapping :)

You can if you're a true tryhard get two cold iron points for your offhand, and weaponswap every time you get to a boss for extra damage.
"
Hi! Thanks! - You should go for dual wands, with some form of chaos damage over time, or +1 all phys spell skill gems. Then at level 56, if you have the currency, you want to switch to a double Obliteration setup, for speed-mapping :)

You can if you're a true tryhard get two cold iron points for your offhand, and weaponswap every time you get to a boss for extra damage.

thanks for answering! one last question: how do you keep so many auras up? i can barely keep 2, at lvl 40 atm.
"
monteiro wrote:
"

thanks for answering! one last question: how do you keep so many auras up? i can barely keep 2, at lvl 40 atm.

Mana changes did us a little dirty^^ I think u can get away with dropping Flesh and Stone, if you play a little more careful.
Just making sure i got the rotation right: bladefall, bladeblast, repeat?
or do I stack some BF before BB?
"
monteiro wrote:
Just making sure i got the rotation right: bladefall, bladeblast, repeat?
or do I stack some BF before BB?

Correct, Bladefall -> Bladeblast & Repeat. You can actually detonate BF with BB as the bladefall is falling down to detonate more blades than you usually would, because they dont get to de-spawn on the ground

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info