[3.15] SSF Friendly Poison BF/BB Assassin Levelling Guide | Blast Through Levelling

"
RadianceTM wrote:
"
twapper wrote:
Playing this on HC right now, kind of not sure where to go with the build at this point. Next upgrades are the belt and shield, then 6L chest adn eventually enchanted helm. Builds pretty solid but it is lacking some health for HC so I"m thinking of getting a cluster jewel with +%max life

Spoiler

Looking for an obliteration/cold iron point, and in general some stuff that gives tons of evasion/dodge chance could be nice. Fettle for hardcore is super good.

I actually sold my obliteration's, they seem to be less DPS on PoB than a + phys wand. Cold Iron point seems to be less DPS as well on PoB

Also, doesn't herald of purity increase DPS more than herald of Agony?

Edit:

Looks like poison DPS is actually better with 2x cold iron point and HoA in tooltip now. What's Fettle?
>>>
IGN - TrolldAllDay

Scammers - @IamSuchAFatty - scammed 1 onslaught exalt for 2 hardcore
<<<
Last edited by twapper on Apr 20, 2021, 11:54:08 AM
"
twapper wrote:
"
RadianceTM wrote:
"
twapper wrote:
Playing this on HC right now, kind of not sure where to go with the build at this point. Next upgrades are the belt and shield, then 6L chest adn eventually enchanted helm. Builds pretty solid but it is lacking some health for HC so I"m thinking of getting a cluster jewel with +%max life

Spoiler

Looking for an obliteration/cold iron point, and in general some stuff that gives tons of evasion/dodge chance could be nice. Fettle for hardcore is super good.

I actually sold my obliteration's, they seem to be less DPS on PoB than a + phys wand. Cold Iron point seems to be less DPS as well on PoB

Also, doesn't herald of purity increase DPS more than herald of Agony?

Edit:

Looks like poison DPS is actually better with 2x cold iron point and HoA in tooltip now. What's Fettle?

Obliterations are for purely mapping purposes. For bossing you'd want the Cold Iron Points. Of course you can make an insane rare that might perform better than Cold Iron Points for lategame, but CIP's seem like a cheap very useful unique item. Fettle is a mod on a small cluster that gives lots of life.
Any experience with Asenath‘s Touch in place of Obliteraions? This is what I‘m working with RN, kinda looking for a way to get a bit more oomph.

Spoiler

Kinda planning on replacing Carcass Jack wiith a Frenzy Charge chest, using Asenaths and then using either Cold Iron Points or some expensive endgame wands for both clearing and DPS, unsure on how well Asenath will fare though.
"
Any experience with Asenath‘s Touch in place of Obliteraions? This is what I‘m working with RN, kinda looking for a way to get a bit more oomph.

Spoiler

Kinda planning on replacing Carcass Jack wiith a Frenzy Charge chest, using Asenaths and then using either Cold Iron Points or some expensive endgame wands for both clearing and DPS, unsure on how well Asenath will fare though.

No clue how that will go, but please let us know, if you do that!
"
RadianceTM wrote:
"

Spoiler

Made the preliminary switch (Chest is obv not finished, gonna multimod ailment immunity and max life% oon it this afternoon and then fix my resistances).

It actually feels pretty good so far, one of my bigger concerns was not being able to run hexproof maps but for whatever reason Asenath still works in them it seems, definitely feels like an avenue worth exploring.

Depending on how everything works out I am considering replacing my Ungils with a +2 Amulet and putting Aspect of the Spider on it, Dropping the Flesh and Stone (since Asenath blinds during mapping anyways and I feel like Blind is not that important vs Bosses).
"
"
RadianceTM wrote:
"

Spoiler

Made the preliminary switch (Chest is obv not finished, gonna multimod ailment immunity and max life% oon it this afternoon and then fix my resistances).

It actually feels pretty good so far, one of my bigger concerns was not being able to run hexproof maps but for whatever reason Asenath still works in them it seems, definitely feels like an avenue worth exploring.

Depending on how everything works out I am considering replacing my Ungils with a +2 Amulet and putting Aspect of the Spider on it, Dropping the Flesh and Stone (since Asenath blinds during mapping anyways and I feel like Blind is not that important vs Bosses).

Certainly looks promising! - My only concern is the temp chains on hit on your asenaths. I don't 100% know the mechanic, if you can do both a Despair on hit ring, and asenath's Temp Chains, or how it works. But it looks very promising! The +2 amulet is super good, if you can manage to keep your crit chance high.
"
RadianceTM wrote:

Certainly looks promising! - My only concern is the temp chains on hit on your asenaths. I don't 100% know the mechanic, if you can do both a Despair on hit ring, and asenath's Temp Chains, or how it works. But it looks very promising! The +2 amulet is super good, if you can manage to keep your crit chance high.

Honestly I am not even looking to get a Despair on Hit ring at this point, I love the defensive aspect that Temp-Chains brings. But if I wanted to keep the Despair on hit there are 4 ways to easily achieve it, either spend 4 passive points to take Whispers of Doom (we path near it anyways), annoint it, get a +1 curse corruption on an Ungils or get +1 curse from awakener orbing it onto the Frenzy Chest.

I also just got myself an Atziri's Reflection and will check if the DPS with a Single CIP is too low, the QOL of being both fully ailment immune as well as curse immune is just sooooo tempting.

E; Allright, here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/GPHBXW9A

Results have been very promising, I was able to do T16 8 Mod Ultimatums by basically standing in the middle and spamming, bosses still melt, clearspeed is not hampered all that much either.

E2: Additional findings: Anomalous Herald of Purity (Minions Taunt on Hit) instead of Flesh and Stone is insane with Asenath, for dangerous Map-Bosses its possible to just throw out a couple of BF/BB combos and then fuck off to the other end of the arena and let the minions tank. Next step is getting a Despair Ring, allready grabbed the +1 curse Ungils.
Last edited by stnikolauswagne on Apr 21, 2021, 9:49:50 AM
"
"
RadianceTM wrote:

Honestly I am not even looking to get a Despair on Hit ring at this point, I love the defensive aspect that Temp-Chains brings. But if I wanted to keep the Despair on hit there are 4 ways to easily achieve it, either spend 4 passive points to take Whispers of Doom (we path near it anyways), annoint it, get a +1 curse corruption on an Ungils or get +1 curse from awakener orbing it onto the Frenzy Chest.

I also just got myself an Atziri's Reflection and will check if the DPS with a Single CIP is too low, the QOL of being both fully ailment immune as well as curse immune is just sooooo tempting.

E; Allright, here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/GPHBXW9A

Results have been very promising, I was able to do T16 8 Mod Ultimatums by basically standing in the middle and spamming, bosses still melt, clearspeed is not hampered all that much either.

E2: Additional findings: Anomalous Herald of Purity (Minions Taunt on Hit) instead of Flesh and Stone is insane with Asenath, for dangerous Map-Bosses its possible to just throw out a couple of BF/BB combos and then fuck off to the other end of the arena and let the minions tank. Next step is getting a Despair Ring, allready grabbed the +1 curse Ungils.

Awesome! :D
Im running a varation of this in trade and yes it rips. Went from 0 to hero fast

Last edited by AverageSCEnjoyer on Apr 22, 2021, 8:31:02 PM
"
Im running a varation of this in trade and yes it rips. Went from 0 to hero fast

Glad to see you're BLASTING!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info