I hope GGG realize that trading via discord is an horrible experience

"
Nebula5987 wrote:
What if you get scammed. You give them the item to harvest enchant and they just bail. GGG will just laugh in our faces saying it's your own fault. That's why I don't do it. It's not just horrible experience in my opinion but risky as well.

I m pretty confident anyone that tried "white names" too many times got scumies eventually. If you use only high rep then it still happens but is kinda rare.
Simply because to have high rep makes you more money and in more leagues than simply getting 1 cool item and then getting banned.

But like i said it can still happen, for example the recent shoes incident posted on reddit.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
"
tntpop wrote:
Everyday I wish some competition would come scare them into making some GD quality of life changes.... this is BS.....

Keep wishing. Path of Exile exists purely because Blizzard screwed themselves out of being top king of ARPGs and nobody else bothered to try. Sure doesn't seem like that's changing in the next 10 years either
"
jewdas12 wrote:

making core currency nearly useless for crafting is a bit stupid. i wonder if things are kept like they are, exalts are gonna fall in value due to there being no real sink for them anymore. 1 ex items might end up costing 10 ex? who knows im not an economist

I agree, they should have made harvest crafts utilize those too.
ie, rem/add anything would use up an annul and a couple of exalts,
targeted alc crafts require alcs
6 linking would use fusings albeit at a heavily discounted amount (1500 > 300).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info