I hope GGG realize that trading via discord is an horrible experience

"
e1337donkey wrote:
That is only because people want the best items and they want it now. Trading is not the ONLY the way to obtain this. You realize that somebody farmed up the crafts so you can as well. People just have to put in the time. Which has been a core part of all these kind of games. People have just grown impatient and want that instant gratification.

I bet that trading via 3rd party systems/discord is awful. You can't engage in that and then tell me it's a bad system because it wasn't intended for that.

Harvest definetly has issues and it's debatable if this should have gone core or even gone core with all the crafts intact. But if you just run for it yourself without trading, it's not nearly as bad as people make it out to be. I have some solid pieces of gear but not super juicy mirror tier stuff.

Disagree.

PoE is balanced around generating wealth in order to purchase/create what you want.

Why is Harvest an exception?

Because GGG couldn't figure out how to balance it and so tried to put a band-aid on it.

If you prefer SSF, more power to you.

But it's not fair to criticize trade players for being mad that GGG F'd up the trade environment.
So don't use it. Gl hf.
Another thread that points to the only resolution: Remove trade.
If trading something is a horrible experience then GGG thinks it's working as intended.
It´s always the same discussion. It´s like 25 different posts now. Can´t you just stop making the same arguments all over again? WE - GOT - IT.
Why are you trading via discord then? This is a completely senseless complaint.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by JC_GGG on Feb 28, 2021, 7:13:41 AM
"
Fapmobile wrote:
Why are you trading via discord then? This is a completely senseless complaint.
[Removed by Support]

Oh the classic "just don't do it if you don't like it" argument. Classic. Classicly ridiculous, simple-minded argument.
The actual implementation is "ok" in ssf and really bad in trade league.

Maybe they should make an exception for harvest to be somehow account bound but even that solution won't please trade league players.

But removing it all at once would not be enjoyed by ssf players big friction here.
To vanquish without perils is to triumph without glory.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Then don't trade?:P Harvest has way bigger problems than discord. Like 95% of game is useless compared to it. Personally Harvest has been the worst part of the league for me even SSF because it goodness pigionholes you just like it makes u go to discord. They were smart not to make it core and should be deleted even in it's strange state.

Going by your own advice - then don't use it? Especially if you are SSF, it shouldn't matter at all to you because you can literally just ignore it.

Harvest is, by far, the best thing that happened to the game in the last few years, even in its current extremely crippled state. And I can totally see the point of the OP, because using Discord for a key part of the game is OK for a league I guess, but really shitty as a core gameplay mechanic.

Apart from that - people still need Awakener's Orbs, Maven Orbs, helmet enchantments, build-enabling unique items, currency to craft bases, the bases themselves, Watcher's Eyes, timeless jewels, cluster jewels, influenced exalted orbs, and much more, so I guess the idea that Harvest invalidates the rest of the game simply isn't true - even if you ignore the fact that the rest of the game is fun to play, too.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Char1983 wrote:

Apart from that - people still need Awakener's Orbs, Maven Orbs, helmet enchantments, build-enabling unique items

But no more need of exalts, chaos and divines.

Those are the core of the game and theyre no longer needed.

Thats how bad harvest is for the game.
Last edited by Krayken on Feb 27, 2021, 4:46:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info