Ritual reward deferring price is higher than the combined favor?

"
Prof549 wrote:
Just had a card with a deferral cost more than all the favor i pulled out from that location's Rituals..

Is it, like, normal..?
Why to give me a reward that i can't get?
Wth GGG...

This rarely happens unless you spent some of your favours before waiting till the last ritual site of that map is done. Even if it did, its just luck that the card was an expensive one like The Doctor and you didn't pull in enough creeps into the circle (I don't usually do that either).

But the most expensive thing I got from ritual (apart from well-rolled rare items) is a Fated Connections prophecy and it is still about four times cheaper than The Doctor.
"
jeerinho wrote:
"
Prof549 wrote:
Just had a card with a deferral cost more than all the favor i pulled out from that location's Rituals..

Is it, like, normal..?
Why to give me a reward that i can't get?
Wth GGG...

This rarely happens unless you spent some of your favours before waiting till the last ritual site of that map is done. Even if it did, its just luck that the card was an expensive one like The Doctor and you didn't pull in enough creeps into the circle (I don't usually do that either).

But the most expensive thing I got from ritual (apart from well-rolled rare items) is a Fated Connections prophecy and it is still about four times cheaper than The Doctor.

That's the thing, i haven't spent any points. And i do gather mobs around the circle before luring and killing them inside.

It just was, like, 1k point above what i got...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info