Ritual reward deferring price is higher than the combined favor?

Just had a card with a deferral cost more than all the favor i pulled out from that location's Rituals..

Is it, like, normal..?
Why to give me a reward that i can't get?
Wth GGG...
Last bumped on Feb 26, 2021, 3:27:00 AM
Yup. You'll have to start using those Blood vessels if you want 100% access to the items generated. Once you start deferring an item though, you can cut back as the cost for deferral drops.

You can also up the favor by having higher mob density.

So you're in control of that... not the game.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Feb 25, 2021, 7:32:46 AM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Once you start deferring an item though, you can cut back as the cost for deferral drops.

Deferral cost remains the same each time the item shows up until you have purchased it. I hit a level 4 enlighten, it was ~17,4000 cost to differ was a little over 2600 (1700+fee) every single time.
Thought I checked that and saw it go down. Was one of my first questions. Might be that I checked a low value item which could work differently, from your higher value item. Could be a mistake too. I've made mistakes before.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Feb 25, 2021, 1:27:45 PM
Yeah you can round up more mobs to kill around the ritual totem.

Also, if your first ritual has nothing around it, you can skip it, go kill in a higher density area, then come back and the first ritual will have more.

So if first one has 500 points, second has 1000, if you do them in order you will get
(500) + (500 + 1000) + 2000

But in reverse order
(1000) + (500+1000) = 2500

Yes you wont zoom zoom, but you can more consistently get rewards.
Last edited by trixxar on Feb 25, 2021, 2:33:19 PM
roundup up mobs doesn't work but the other part of trixxar's post is right, if you are min-maxing you should start with the boss or the ritual that looks highest density and carry it over to the others.

If you start with a 350 that spawn sets ruined :/
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
roundup up mobs doesn't work but the other part of trixxar's post is right, if you are min-maxing you should start with the boss or the ritual that looks highest density and carry it over to the others.

If you start with a 350 that spawn sets ruined :/

Sorry, youre right I should be more clear, I meant rounding up everything within the boundary (around the ritual totem), which can mean going to other rooms in the map, clearning doorways, etc.

If you run in, and hit the ritual before killing everything, it will not respawn, giving you lower totals.

Dragging in things from completely outside the boundary does not impact totals.
Ahhh I gotcha that makes more sense
this is why I wanted to be able to kite all the mobs into the circle and have them count ;_;

Layaway Scamdiro is fine, but it's like being on a pension vs. having extra work you can pick up to get your stuff out of hock.

When the slot machine shows me something I can't even afford to make a down payment on, I just reroll all the stuff.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

So you're in control of that... not the game.

Not really, since i had that during leveling(story)...
And it was the first encounter of that item.
And i couldn't do anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info