Ritual Statistics Part Two

"
EnderCN wrote:
"
esgiepe wrote:
Well it took me around ~320h to obtain 9 different 'Ritual Based Types', and so fulfill associated league challenge, quite unfortunate I guess...

I think it is much harder if you didn't worry about it until you were in maps already. A lot of the bases are low level. I was stuck on 7/9 forever and went back and ran BA a bunch of times and found the last 2 pretty quick.

This.

Ran BA for 40 minutes and got the last 2 missing base items.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
I think I'd use vessels more if I didn't have to buy splinters. Either have mobs drop splinters or sell a complete vessel every so often. If I looted a vessel in the map, I'd be way more likely to use it.
Last edited by Cleetus76 on Feb 24, 2021, 1:53:32 PM
lol GGG you calculated the average wrong...

It's not 2100 per ritual because it is not always 3 rituals in a map. The average would have to be
total / {[(x% chance of 3) + (x% chance of 4)] / 2}

This would undoubtedly result in far less than 2100 avg per ritual...also thats an inaccurate statistic since rituals increase in value in every map. Knowing the average per ritual is completely and utterly meaningless. Knowing the average per map is a more useful stat to share.

dumb dumb dumb

what we NEED to know is the total MAPS run with rituals in order to do:
total tribute / (total maps completed w/ all rituals completed). That is the only useful tribute stat to have

But that is likely to be an impossible calculation because people do maps without doing any rituals, you can do rituals BEFORE maps, people die without completing rituals.

So basically: who tf cares about any of these numbers they are sharing besides maybe stats for ritual rewards themselves?
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Feb 24, 2021, 3:24:29 PM
Hahahah!
2100 avg!?
Rly?

What a math is this??
Field experience tells avg is about 800-1500 per ritual.
I very rarely saw 6000+ per whole 4 (!!!) Rituals done. Even with vessels.
Somth wrong here, definitely, I feel lies or error in math.

And I done tons of rituals.
Can check my challenges tab.
Last edited by DarkJen on Feb 24, 2021, 9:09:03 PM
From personal experience, having option to convert any leftover favor into splinters at fixed ratio would be better than to look for splinters to buy.

Very often buying splinters comes at sacrifice of something else that would be wanted.

And then there are rituals, where there nothing of interest is found even after reroll.

In these cases, having option to convert any leftover favor into splinters at lets say 100 favor per 1 splinter or something similar, would be more of interest, than buying gumball currency in which endgame players are literally swimming in and may not be in need of at given moment.
"
"That means that, on average, a Ritual Vessel was used on a Ritual Altar once for every 125 areas run. Furthermore, 926,764 Blood-filled Vessels were used in the Map Device, or once for every 224 areas run. This is fairly infrequent and may be something that we would want to revisit in the future should Ritual make its way into the core game.

Simple fix - using a blood filled vessel should force any deferred items to be in the pool.

Right now, there is almost no reason to use one because you will probably not get your high-point deferred item anyway.
Last edited by trixxar on Feb 25, 2021, 7:32:55 PM
Heres my problem with Ritual. You guys do a really poor job at explaining league mechanics. I JUST figured out you could use 4 vessels in a map and thats a month into the league!

That being said, most tribute I've had was 14,000k using one vessel only.

Best reward was a stack of 5ex!

I love ritual and those who complain about rewards aren't running i83 or just have really bad RNG.

I see 2 chaos stacks almost every ritual. Blighted maps which are worth like 8c a piece. I've had multiple lvl 21 23 q gems I've sold for 1ex+ each.

Honestly, I don't get people who complain. What maps are they running?
Last edited by kto9 on Mar 2, 2021, 7:37:09 AM
POG
https://www.pathofexile.com/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info