Diablo II: Resurrected

Is POE done now that D2 is coming back? I am very worried after seeing the trailer.
Last bumped on Mar 9, 2023, 1:11:38 PM
k
No, they can coexist peacefully, that is of course if it's not a steaming pile like the W3 remake.

Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Feb 22, 2021, 3:13:54 AM
d2 is 20 years old game,
0 endgame, just endless meph runs solo, party run baals
compared to the poe or grimdown it's nothing
kind regards
Stop baiting, nothing significant will happen.
Assuming that PvP stays unchanged from originial D2 there is a very high chance that POE has seen the last of me.
"
ivqancorp wrote:
Is POE done now that D2 is coming back? I am very worried after seeing the trailer.

Don’t worry. POE won’t be done until you’ve had time to explain what happened to your giveaway. Plenty of time. Only been 5months since you were gathering evidence :D
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I love old D2, fantastic game. But when looking at content its dwarfed compared to PoE. And I don't think todays Blizzard will support it with lots and lots of content. Looking at D3, they pretty much kept the support at a minimum when they realized they couldn't get a steady flow of cash from the Auction House.

If anything, the things i mostly look forward D2 is to just re-experience the story again, listen to the music and enjoy the slower less gameplay.
So D2 will no doubt be fun. But I think i will get tired of grinding Baal or Mephisto runs quite fast.
Meanwhile PoE has so much more to offer and it just keeps gaining a steady flow of content.
Are you really scared of blizzard atm? LOL.
Actually there is a thread in off-topic section of the forum already.....I guess sooner or later this thread will move there by GGG support staff....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info