[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

thank you!

I was playing life, CI and LL CoC but few leagues ago not sure how its going now but have some knowledge for sure)
Well good news for assasin fans. This jewel will maybe make assasin coc ice nova great again when using energy leech support. Can see it being really expensive jewel tough :P
"
juju666 wrote:
Going to league start coc ice nova as occultist and its amazing if you know what to do :P

Sadly assasin is still in a bad place compared to occultist

Is there any kind of PoB or very rough guide for league starting as occultist? I looked on the occultist forum and can't find anything other than a post with virtually no info and like 6 replies
"
Pyrok wrote:
"
juju666 wrote:
Going to league start coc ice nova as occultist and its amazing if you know what to do :P

Is there any kind of PoB or very rough guide for league starting as occultist? I looked on the occultist forum and can't find anything other than a post with virtually no info and like 6 replies

There are not many who actually league starts this but here is two passie trees how i do it. I actually start as creepingfrost/vortex as es/life hybrid and i switch to CI at start of maps. Mostlikely going to COC at act5 start but u can do it early maps or what ever :D

Act5-> tree. Remove life/mana/cold dmg when go coc at start. Pick +1curse for assasin mark with mark on hit. Use hextouch + frostbite + boneshill on vortex

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.17.4/AAAABgMARgNZCPQQWBEPEVAYahslHU8fQR_HIG4i9CQtLJwtiy9vMe8yWDlSQjpHBklRS65Ms1AwUEJTNVgHY0NkvWYkahtqQ2sXbAhsC20ZcFJwu32wf8aHo4nTjAuMNo_6kyeXlZf0mFOnK6yYr5u0xbl8vOrBxdDQ2MPZE9lb217b59-K6QLrY-wY7LDw1f6zAAR7RANZx8tmJDcUh6OGT9jD

After first tree rush to mana reserve stuff so can fit in discipline
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.17.4/AAAABgMAWwNZEQ8RUBZvFy8YahslHRQdTx9BIG4i9CQtL28x7zJYM2w5UkI6RwZJUUuuTLNQMFBCUzVV1lgHXGtjQ2S9ZOdmJGaeahtrF2u3bAhsC20ZcFJwu3GFfbB_xoCkhEiFe4V9h6OJ04wLjDaMdo5kj0aP-pMnl5WX9JhTm6GhI6crrJi0xbb6tzG4Xbl8wcXDbdDQ2MPZE9lb2rnbXtvn34rjaukC62PsGOw47LDw1fem99f60v6zAAV7RANZx8tmJDcUh6Puqbhdhk_Yww==

I will wanrn everyone who does not seriously know mechanics about COC to not even try to league start this :P

If you just want to start life tree you can figure it out yourself easily. I feel really confident starting CI and done it multiple leagues
"
juju666 wrote:
"
Pyrok wrote:
"
juju666 wrote:

There are not many who actually league starts this but here is two passie trees how i do it. I actually start as creepingfrost/vortex as es/life hybrid and i switch to CI at start of maps. Mostlikely going to COC at act5 start but u can do it early maps or what ever :D

Act5-> tree. Remove life/mana/cold dmg when go coc at start. Pick +1curse for assasin mark with mark on hit. Use hextouch + frostbite + boneshill on vortex

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.17.4/AAAABgMARgNZCPQQWBEPEVAYahslHU8fQR_HIG4i9CQtLJwtiy9vMe8yWDlSQjpHBklRS65Ms1AwUEJTNVgHY0NkvWYkahtqQ2sXbAhsC20ZcFJwu32wf8aHo4nTjAuMNo_6kyeXlZf0mFOnK6yYr5u0xbl8vOrBxdDQ2MPZE9lb217b59-K6QLrY-wY7LDw1f6zAAR7RANZx8tmJDcUh6OGT9jD

After first tree rush to mana reserve stuff so can fit in discipline
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.17.4/AAAABgMAWwNZEQ8RUBZvFy8YahslHRQdTx9BIG4i9CQtL28x7zJYM2w5UkI6RwZJUUuuTLNQMFBCUzVV1lgHXGtjQ2S9ZOdmJGaeahtrF2u3bAhsC20ZcFJwu3GFfbB_xoCkhEiFe4V9h6OJ04wLjDaMdo5kj0aP-pMnl5WX9JhTm6GhI6crrJi0xbb6tzG4Xbl8wcXDbdDQ2MPZE9lb2rnbXtvn34rjaukC62PsGOw47LDw1fem99f60v6zAAV7RANZx8tmJDcUh6Puqbhdhk_Yww==

I will wanrn everyone who does not seriously know mechanics about COC to not even try to league start this :P

If you just want to start life tree you can figure it out yourself easily. I feel really confident starting CI and done it multiple leagues

Thanks a lot!
"
juju666 wrote:
Well good news for assasin fans. This jewel will maybe make assasin coc ice nova great again when using energy leech support. Can see it being really expensive jewel tough :P

Not sure if the ES leech , ES overleech and the 20% attack speed makes up for 2 jewels and make Assassin great again. If you wanne go tanky, going Inquisithor would be a better joice in my opinion with perma regen.
Can I apply assassin mark with mark on hit and ele weak + frostbite with awakened hextouch with +1 curse from occultist or I need whispers of doom from tree to apply all? Dont know if mark = curse xD
"
flamessss111 wrote:
Can I apply assassin mark with mark on hit and ele weak + frostbite with awakened hextouch with +1 curse from occultist or I need whispers of doom from tree to apply all? Dont know if mark = curse xD

Have you looked at the gem tags for Assassin's Mark? Perhaps therein lies your answer...

Just made BIS gloves for coc builds. Up for mirror service for 15ex fee :)
Last edited by juju666 on May 27, 2022, 2:28:44 PM
How is the performance compared to the ice spear version?
Ice spear has some nice PoB numbers :)

Did someone test it with the squire, like some sort of meme glass cannon?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info