[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

If anyone has min/maxed somekinda version of block feel free to give some insight. I see there are still some players playing block without LL. Some with even evasion/CI

This build is now perfect example for GGG how new changes pretty much nerfed to the ground while LL got massive upgrades :D
Mate,

This is a fun as F build, and it works. Not dead by a long shot for some Standard players...

Great stuff is not hard to get, and a very enjoyable playstyle.

Budget makes all the difference though...but on Standard, that's not a huge deal for some players.

Thanks for the build and Happy New Year Exile!

-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
Going to be fun to see if assasin gets a buff after mega nerfs in like past 4 leagues. In 3.16 occultis was just too superior compared to assasin :D So far it seems it's going to be damage nerf but well see... Also LL version is just too overpowered after 3.15 compared to ci/gb/block

Mostlikely i wont update guide for 3.17 since nerfs nerfs nerfs :(
"
juju666 wrote:
Going to be fun to see if assasin gets a buff after mega nerfs in like past 4 leagues. In 3.16 occultis was just too superior compared to assasin :D So far it seems it's going to be damage nerf but well see... Also LL version is just too overpowered after 3.15 compared to ci/gb/block

Mostlikely i wont update guide for 3.17 since nerfs nerfs nerfs :(

Always the same, and I'm sitting here and hope it survives Eye of Winter with the Hydrosphere nerf, cause most dps did came from all the small projectiles chaining arround. Otherwise its probably better to go back and play with Ice Nova. Also I'm hoping the improve Assassin's, cause LL Occultist is just the best atm for CoC
Occultist is going to be superior compared to assasin and since no big 3.17 changes i would recommend going LL occu if really want to play coc ice nova
"
juju666 wrote:
Occultist is going to be superior compared to assasin and since no big 3.17 changes i would recommend going LL occu if really want to play coc ice nova

Pretty messed up if you ask me, that I play CoC on Witch, and Wander on Assassin. Thanks for all the work with this guide, I played CoC almost exclusively (ice Nova/Ball Lightning/Ice Spear/Forbidden Right) since Betrayal in all sorts of variants and yours was one of my favorites. It is still plenty good on Standard but it’s due to gear availability and some pretty OP/Legacy/Harvest items.
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
Hey man, just checked out your guide from following anothers and im just wondering why my damage is low, thanks for the help :)

POB: https://pastebin.com/jSSukpLM
Going to league start coc ice nova as occultist and its amazing if you know what to do :P

Sadly assasin is still in a bad place compared to occultist
So occultist for the 3.18 start will be better?
What the difference between occultist and assasin for LL Coc Ice Nova?
"
flamessss111 wrote:
So occultist for the 3.18 start will be better?
What the difference between occultist and assasin for LL Coc Ice Nova?

Occultist lvl 70 cospri and total shit gear i have 83% cyclone crit. With more investment you can get 100% crit so there is no real reason to play as assasin since its so nerfed down and occultist is so much better still.

I only advice league starting it at act5--> or early maps but can be hard if not knowing what to do. Also like every currency u get you have to invest in build so its usually played as second char
Last edited by juju666 on May 8, 2022, 7:48:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info