[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

a PoB for 3.16 with cluster jewels and Items would be nice
Last edited by Meeki on Oct 21, 2021, 7:26:21 PM
"
azndecoy101 wrote:
Ok, I have decided to start with this build. Do you have an updated PoB with all the leveling and maxed out tree?

Check League start and early mapping (3.14) and What do i upgrade next? Includes league start! parts of guide. I cant personally say too much about the mana changes since did not play in 3.15.

I have only POB for skill tree without gear etc on 3.16 part of guide. I will post every day update with POB and my toughs for early league gear etc :)

If i have mana problems i will just play without hatred. Felt fine with high precision, lvl 5 clarity and herald of ice before can get sovereignty and then pick up hatred.

Cant tell too much before testing and wont make any detailed stuff. Advicing checking other coc ice nova builds from poe.ninja

Also i don't want to focus this guide for life version. Personally going to switch asap to CI when i have enough levels, thread of hope and ES on block shield where the build starts to shine :)

here are important things to keep in mind when early league as life version

- accuracy is basically crit chance so you want close to 100% as we can
- crit chance
- movement speed, try get 30 or 35ms since its basically damage when mapping
- mana issues
- we barely have defences early on
- tp before boss

"
Meeki wrote:
a PoB for 3.16 with cluster jewels and Items would be nice

Sorry havent looked into it yet, will do when my char is going to start use them. For large cluster we just want blankened snow and any passives early on.
Last edited by juju666 on Oct 21, 2021, 7:48:02 PM
Maybe I'm just completely blind, but how do you get stun immune?
Yah a PoB with pathing as well at different breakpoints would be good too! other than that the guide is great.
Freezien
been doing this build for a while now and jujus is by far the best. gonna be my second build this league for sure.
Thanks for the guide! Can't wait for your 3.16 updates.

Two questions:
1. can you double check the level 99 version, I believe it lacks final ascendancies and it shows up as level 53.
2. did you change your ascendancy order and go unstable infusion first?
"
stF3 wrote:
Thanks for the guide! Can't wait for your 3.16 updates.

Two questions:
1. can you double check the level 99 version, I believe it lacks final ascendancies and it shows up as level 53.
2. did you change your ascendancy order and go unstable infusion first?

You can take pretty much what you prefer to. In this league i will take

1. Unstable Infusion
2. Deadly Infusion

havent decided what will be third, going with flow :D
Damn my guide has too much text so cant add straight to guide before deleting stuff :D

Day 1

Found ex in act4 and that got me cospri and tabula at lvl68. Did switch to CoC at act8 start and everything went super smooth
WHere is the best place to put frozen trail jewels? Should we be running 2?
Freezien
I switched mid act 7 to CoC (4L).
Got a few chaos so I bought Thief's Torment ring. I don't have any mana problems because of the ring but I wonder how it plays without it.

How often do you have to use the enduring mana poition? I imagine it being quite bothersome.
Anyway, build is super fun. Can't wait till I got my Cospris. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info