[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

"
xOKyrie wrote:

im currently still on HP build due to budget..

would appreciate if anyone can let me know what is my next step to go

If I were you I would swap out one of the cospris for a shield. It adds more of a defensive layer to the build. You add the frost bite into your vortex setup. Vortex/frost bite/hextouch support/bone chill.... arcane surge can be added to your dash setup and keep it below level 3 to ensure you are procing it on dash. You shouldn’t need to use lightning golem. But if you need it for the extra crit .. looks like you have extra links you can add it on. I would suggest to add it to a cwdt+lightning golem so you don’t have to stop cycloning to cast it. Your next item upgrade I would say would be a circle of feat. With one to two of the desired mods depending on your budget. Herald of ice mana reservation/increased cold damage while affected by HoI/HoI increase buff effect
twitch.tv/ayerun
whats the best way to craft the shield with those harvest nerfs
"
himichi098 wrote:
whats the best way to craft the shield with those harvest nerfs

I think going forward the way to craft the shield is to awakerner orb es on block with 15% mana reserved and hope for an open suffix. Since no longer can aug influenced items. We can only aug influence/add remove influence. As those other options are more rng based. I think the best would be to craft spell block, however we end up loosing about 5-7% of spell block. So we would have to make it up in other areas. But there maybe a better way to do it. I am still looking to other ways of crafting that and a few other items for the build
twitch.tv/ayerun
Im still in Life based phase of the build and am struggling with sustain. Should I buy a decent six-linked body-piece with good life?

Trying to save up for a Pandemonium before I transition to CI
"
Homey_D_Cl0wn wrote:
Im still in Life based phase of the build and am struggling with sustain. Should I buy a decent six-linked body-piece with good life?

what do you mean by sustain? You mean survibility?
twitch.tv/ayerun
"
ayerun wrote:
"
Homey_D_Cl0wn wrote:

Yeah survivablitiy. I shoved in life gain support in my corspri and that helped with survivability while bossing.
"
Homey_D_Cl0wn wrote:
"
ayerun wrote:
"
Homey_D_Cl0wn wrote:

Yeah survivablitiy. I shoved in life gain support in my corspri and that helped with survivability while bossing.

it helps to get an item with elemental damage leeched as life or cold damage leeched as life. You can also get it on a cluster i believe its doryanis lesson.
twitch.tv/ayerun
People please check the What do i upgrade next? Includes league start! part of guide its all explained what to upgrade next! My answers will be always the same :D

For crafting dense fossils will be your friend!
"
juju666 wrote:
People please check the What do i upgrade next? Includes league start! part of guide its all explained what to upgrade next! My answers will be always the same :D

I've only played POE for a year using a different build guide each league, and I am always amazed at how people can't follow the guide. Personally, I am towards the middle-end of your mid game gear upgrade section and haven't had any questions and appreciate that section as it saves me time trying to PoB what the next best upgrade will be.

It just baffles me that people are coming in here dual wielding Cospri's when it's not called out anywhere
"
eXwu wrote:
"
juju666 wrote:

I've only played POE for a year using a different build guide each league, and I am always amazed at how people can't follow the guide. Personally, I am towards the middle-end of your mid game gear upgrade section and haven't had any questions and appreciate that section as it saves me time trying to PoB what the next best upgrade will be.

It just baffles me that people are coming in here dual wielding Cospri's when it's not called out anywhere

do u mind sharing your mid end gear, have u transitioned in to CI or still on life?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info