[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

"
xOKyrie wrote:
when buying a cospri malice, do we prioritize cold damage stats or cold damage to spells stat. or are they equally important?

Spells. ANd correct me if I'm wrong but I think the higher the minimum the better?
Last edited by Gulch on Apr 20, 2021, 1:55:57 PM
can someone help? my clear speed is pretty decent for this cheap build, but boss damage is like 0, A5 conquerors i need a carry cuz i cant deal enough damage

i know the gear is dog shit, trying to farm atm for CI but i think my boss dps should be little bit better

Thank you if someone can help

https://pastebin.com/dfhnYWQ1
Been playing all day/night will reply to posts when i wake up

Updated day 4 gear (sorry forgot add day3)

GL with league homies, good night!
Hey mate, how do you make it work with 8% cdr only? Am I missing something?
"
HornyPhazon wrote:

Awakened CoC gives you CDR. So he meets the BP of 14CDR
twitch.tv/ayerun
"
Gulch wrote:
"
xOKyrie wrote:
when buying a cospri malice, do we prioritize cold damage stats or cold damage to spells stat. or are they equally important?

Spells. ANd correct me if I'm wrong but I think the higher the minimum the better?

I would say it’s IAS because of the BP threshold we want to stay under next would be the flat damage

If your BPs are off you are missing out on about 50% damage. So you want to stay under the thresholds of 6.06/ with no cdr/7.57 with 14% cdr
twitch.tv/ayerun
"
ayerun wrote:
"
HornyPhazon wrote:

Awakened CoC gives you CDR. So he meets the BP of 14CDR

Ohhh didn't notice he had it
"
ayerun wrote:
"
Gulch wrote:
"
xOKyrie wrote:

I would say it’s IAS because of the BP threshold we want to stay under next would be the flat damage

If your BPs are off you are missing out on about 50% damage. So you want to stay under the thresholds of 6.06/ with no cdr/7.57 with 14% cdr

True, I assumed that when people look for their Cospris, they buy the one with the best dmg affixes and only divine the Attack when absolutely necessary.
"
True, I assumed that when people look for their Cospris, they buy the one with the best dmg affixes and only divine the Attack when absolutely necessary.

That is probably true and the majority of people don’t know how the two interact or work with each other. So when they do that and then wonder why they aren’t doing any damage. This build is all about bps to achieve the most dps possible
twitch.tv/ayerun
"
xOKyrie wrote:

I would say: Attack speed (no over BP) -> Spell damage -> Cold damage just for cyclone
"
Celdro wrote:
1. do you plan to update the crafting processes for post-harvest nerfs?

2. Is there a way to get fortify? Or is it not needed?

3. I would like to start as CI, what would be the minimum to switch? Pandemonium, cdr belt, recovery shield, cospris and cheap rares for the rest?

4. Are there videos of a random t16 with beginner gear?

Not sure about crafting part have to see how league goes. For now just fossils for me :D Fortify is too hard to get on this build. Yes thats the minimum and you should be able to do t16 maps decently. Maybe videos coming in future :)
"
khoifx wrote:
do I need anything for mana sustain or will i have just enough mana reg for cyclone in general? I remember last time i played people were playing with -mana cost on rings but i think that was nerfed?

We are fine with mana regn. All you need is like 30-40mana so can use dash etc. Just skip no regn and ele refl maps. With cinder you can do no regn maps if not spamming skills 24/7. You only want -3mana craft if using HH so mana cost is -1 for cyclone so still get inspiration charges. Its just for when have too much attack speed with HH buffs you get locked in place.
"
ssakke wrote:
i know the gear is dog shit, trying to farm atm for CI but i think my boss dps should be little bit better

Your gear is shit and your damage will be shit. Also using 2 cospris is a big noobtrap. Get pandemonius and large cluster/shock cluster fore nice DPS boost. Pande is absolutely insane damage/defense and will make build to next level.
"
ayerun wrote:
That is probably true and the majority of people don’t know how the two interact or work with each other.

This is pretty much the most important part of build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info