[3.15] Pure Elemental Dancing Duo, currently not updated.

HEY.

im currently SSF and i dont have the chest, can u play without that? or is it mandatory? if not, what chest would replace it?

Thx
Hi, thanks for build! Really great clear speed, for way less then 1 exalt budget.

I reached red maps, did not get cluster jewels yet, but my spectres & carrion golems are dying in every ultimatum, even in white maps. The swords however, are solid!

Anyone reached T16 maps with this build in Ultimatum? Is it possible to keep spectres / carrion golem / AG alive during ultimatums? Any tips how?
Last edited by 6_din_49 on Apr 25, 2021, 3:33:20 PM
Hi, I'm currently close to level 96 with this build and can keep my spectres and AG alive in T16's, ultimatums and delirious maps. It takes some effort though.

The big pieces for this are:

- Cluster jewels (Give a LOT of minion life, phys damage reduction and chaos resist, and this build doesn't get any anywhere else on the tree, so you really kind of need them)
- Gem levels (20 on all really helps, 21 even better, for AG the alternate quality with increased life is great)
- Make sure your spectres/AG are linked to at least minion life, but also if you have room meat shield
- Spam your convocation on cooldown near the edge of the ultimatum to pull them out of the worst of the fight constantly, and help them regen
"
Lordkrolm wrote:
Hi, I'm currently close to level 96 with this build and can keep my spectres and AG alive in T16's, ultimatums and delirious maps. It takes some effort though.

The big pieces for this are:

- Cluster jewels (Give a LOT of minion life, phys damage reduction and chaos resist, and this build doesn't get any anywhere else on the tree, so you really kind of need them)
- Gem levels (20 on all really helps, 21 even better, for AG the alternate quality with increased life is great)
- Make sure your spectres/AG are linked to at least minion life, but also if you have room meat shield
- Spam your convocation on cooldown near the edge of the ultimatum to pull them out of the worst of the fight constantly, and help them regen
Thanks for info! Will do that once I have the budget.

Regarding ascendancy, isn't Champion ascendancy better then Necro?

Necro:
> 2% attack and cast speed for your minions per aura
> 30% increased minion damage

Champion:
> Fortify on hit (might not be needed if we get Fortify from AG)
> 15% effect of auras
> Enemies you hit take 20% increased damage (Taunt + Intimidate)
Last edited by 6_din_49 on Apr 26, 2021, 4:23:15 AM
I did try both, and in my opinion at least, champion is a lot more dangerous. Yes, it's slightly more damage, but you are taunting things you hit. You don't want to taunt things, especially bosses - and you need to hit things to apply EE. The move speed from necro offering is also super nice for map clearing.
Update! Got the cluster jewels, now my minions are fine in T16 ultimatums. Both minion damage and survivability are good. I even equipped my AG with a Kingmaker.

Next I need some levels, because these cluster jewels took their toll. But at least now I can complete T14+ maps at a decent speed.
"
SweeperÆBusk wrote:
HEY.

im currently SSF and i dont have the chest, can u play without that? or is it mandatory? if not, what chest would replace it?

Thx

There's no replacement for the chest unfortunately since the -30% mana reservation is mandatory to run all the aura's. You will have to sacrifice some aura's in SSF until you find the chest.
"
6_din_49 wrote:
Update! Got the cluster jewels, now my minions are fine in T16 ultimatums. Both minion damage and survivability are good. I even equipped my AG with a Kingmaker.

Next I need some levels, because these cluster jewels took their toll. But at least now I can complete T14+ maps at a decent speed.

Nice going!

Kingmaker will definitely help a lot in defenses for your minions as well. Fortify is applied as an aura. Unfortunately the range of the aura is quite small, but meat shield helps to keep your AG and Raise Spectres close to you. Carrion golem should be decently ok to survive once you have anomalous feeding frenzy with 20% quality (1% life on hit).
Yes, carrion golem is the only minion that still dies sometimes, in ultimatums. Thanks for tip, will get an anomalous feeding frenzy asap. They are kinda' expensive right now.

In the meantime, did some upgrades on survivability:
1) Changed ascendancy to Juggernaut, mainly for the stun immunity, but chill immunity and free endurance charges are also good.
2) Added a Fortress Convenant and a Quickening Covenant. They provide good dps, as well as some defensive bonuses for minions. If they are socketed in cluster jewels, they don't have the downsides with "Notable passives in radius..."
3) Leveled to 91, now I have 3.2k hp, I did not get one shot for a while, not even in T16 ultimatums.

However, I don't think I'm ready for Sirus yet, probably will sell the next few, until I get awakened gems. 1 exalt is better then 50% to get nothing.
Last edited by 6_din_49 on Apr 27, 2021, 6:28:34 PM
"
6_din_49 wrote:
Yes, carrion golem is the only minion that still dies sometimes, in ultimatums. Thanks for tip, will get an anomalous feeding frenzy asap. They are kinda' expensive right now.

In the meantime, did some upgrades on survivability:
1) Changed ascendancy to Juggernaut, mainly for the stun immunity, but chill immunity and free endurance charges are also good.
2) Added a Fortress Convenant and a Quickening Covenant. They provide good dps, as well as some defensive bonuses for minions. If they are socketed in cluster jewels, they don't have the downsides with "Notable passives in radius..."
3) Leveled to 91, now I have 3.2k hp, I did not get one shot for a while, not even in T16 ultimatums.

However, I don't think I'm ready for Sirus yet, probably will sell the next few, until I get awakened gems. 1 exalt is better then 50% to get nothing.

Very nice to see you've been doing some experimenting. Juggernaut ascendency definitely adds quite a bit of defense to the build. I however have been thinking about a different way to get more protection from one shots. I think it might be possible to use petrified blood to protect from one shots. Since we're pathfinder and have at least 2 insta heal flasks it shouldn't be a problem to heal up to maximum life whenever we take a hit. We could also spec into the life flask pantheon if needed. Haven't tested this, but will soon.

Fortress and Quickening covenant are a very good (temporary) defensive boost to minions. You should be able to spec out of them at some points to get 2 more ghastly eye jewels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info