[3.13] Crackling Lance Inquisitor (Instruments of Virtue/Zeal) 17 mil DPS budget up to 120 mil DPS

I wonder why are people not taking the Etheral Feast node (ES leech + Cast speed) on the right side of the tree, even more so, when you get the first ES leech node anyway. Is there something I miss about the mechanics of ES leech that makes the increase of Leech and Max Leech/sec not as viable as, say Life leech? Also, from where else would you take ES leech, if not that cluster?

Also: Im currently trying to craft the perfect weapon, but am really struggling to hit 2xT1 with essences (1/~600 as poecrafting). I got lucky with a 120-190 t1 fire fracture on it, but buying the essences is such a pain. Is there any other way you could do this? With, lets say, harvest?
Last edited by kh4zz on Mar 3, 2021, 6:02:31 AM
"
kh4zz wrote:
I wonder why are people not taking the Etheral Feast node (ES leech + Cast speed) on the right side of the tree, even more so, when you get the first ES leech node anyway. Is there something I miss about the mechanics of ES leech that makes the increase of Leech and Max Leech/sec not as viable as, say Life leech? Also, from where else would you take ES leech, if not that cluster?

Also: Im currently trying to craft the perfect weapon, but am really struggling to hit 2xT1 with essences (1/~600 as poecrafting). I got lucky with a 120-190 t1 fire fracture on it, but buying the essences is such a pain. Is there any other way you could do this? With, lets say, harvest?

To answer your first question the increased leech is negligible, but if you have a high ES/Life ratio then it might be worth it. Also eventually you will likely want an ES leech cluster jewel anyway. (A change I will be adding next update)

The second question is difficult to answer. It is hard to target a flat ele damage mod on a weapon with harvest. The best way to do it though would be block suffixes and craft cannot roll caster modifiers then add remove till you hit a t3-1. Essences are technically speaking the cheapest option but it's up to you. Triple T1 ele is a pipe dream and extremely difficult to hit, but it is possible. maybe settle for t3 or 2?
can i swap
for a headhunter and tone down some strenght to let it go below int? maybe try to get the ignite and shock immunity somewhere else?
"
frieadapple wrote:
can i swap
for a headhunter and tone down some strenght to let it go below int? maybe try to get the ignite and shock immunity somewhere else?

If you are going headhunter than yeah you could potentially swap out the final crit node and the fanaticism node for the conc ground nodes. I assume if you are going headhunter then you will focus on mapping and those two nodes are bossing nodes. Then you could run self curse temp chains with shackles kaoms roots and solstice vigil.

You'll need to ramp up stacks but it is definitely something I considered.
Hi,

With budget build setup can i do shaper and uber shaper ?

"
akagisen wrote:
Hi,

No reason why not. Assuming you know the fight the DPS should be good enough.
"
"
akagisen wrote:
Hi,

In your video showing the fight with maven , is that budget build or GG build you are using ?

Cheers.
"
akagisen wrote:
"
"
akagisen wrote:
Hi,

In your video showing the fight with maven , is that budget build or GG build you are using ?

Cheers.

Less than halfway to GG items. Looking at around 2.5 times the DPS of the budget set up.
In your current iteration I see you moved to a cluster with Thaumophage. I cant see your pathing due to how the web skill tree works, did you take Burden Protection or Practiced Caster to get your other jewel socket.
I would love to upgrade Roots to something with some movement speed, but the stun's are too much. Kaoms are so powerful.
"
Wodahs wrote:
In your current iteration I see you moved to a cluster with Thaumophage. I cant see your pathing due to how the web skill tree works, did you take Burden Protection or Practiced Caster to get your other jewel socket.
I would love to upgrade Roots to something with some movement speed, but the stun's are too much. Kaoms are so powerful.

Practiced caster for the cast speed and extra stun avoidance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info