[3.13] Crackling Lance Inquisitor (Instruments of Virtue/Zeal) 17 mil DPS budget up to 120 mil DPS

Probably bottled faith, ass mark and power charges. Also your helmet provides crit chance. Crit on chest is good if you don't have an 8link helmet with crit chance.

I try to cap crit to 100% without ass mark and bottled faith. This is mostly a precaution against porcupines. At the very least double check your crit chance without bottled faith.
am i dumb i don't understand why you want ele damage to attacks on your weapon since cracking lance is a spell
"
Ramasama wrote:
am i dumb i don't understand why you want ele damage to attacks on your weapon since cracking lance is a spell

From the Wiki

"
Battlemage is a keyword. Battlemage allow the player character Gain Added Spell Damage equal to the Damage of Your Main Hand Weapon.

Instruments of Virtue gives the Inquisitor the Battlemage keyword
Last edited by CainTheEnabler on Feb 24, 2021, 12:24:22 AM
Hi

Do you have a helmet crafting guide available? It seems to be the cornerstone of the build.

If I may, noticed the GG passive tree has 127/123 points.

Some other builds I've also noticed having higher point allocation. Am I missing something when it comes to extra skill points over 123?
"
mage_air wrote:
Hi

Do you have a helmet crafting guide available? It seems to be the cornerstone of the build.

The helm is a pretty standard crafted 8-link helmet. plenty of guides for it are out there.

Basically you get a blizzard crown and you get elder/shaper influence on it. Essence of Horror craft till you hit conc effect level 18-20 whatever you can afford. After that if you have any mods that can be removed from harvest make sure you do so till you left with conc effect and essence of horror only. If you have mods without tags you will have to try for a yolo annul.

Once you are there, bench craft cold res. Augment cold till hypothermia. Either one or two times.

Next you fill your prefix with bench craft and augment caster for spell crit.

If spell crit is your only caster mod add remove caster till tier 1 spell crit

If you have two open affixes here augment life and bench +1 support gems

If you only have one affix here then just bench craft +1 to support gems

"
If I may, noticed the GG passive tree has 127/123 points.

Some other builds I've also noticed having higher point allocation. Am I missing something when it comes to extra skill points over 123?

Not sure, but based on your statement it might be that you arent using PoB community fork.

"

Not sure, but based on your statement it might be that you arent using PoB community fork.

I think I am, question mark?
https://i.imgur.com/r604uQ0.jpg this is what shows up for me
"
Thorn_ess wrote:
"

I think I am, question mark?
https://i.imgur.com/r604uQ0.jpg this is what shows up for me

Ah remove the power charge nodes I must have forgotten that in the tree
You're saying that you've used essences to craft your weapon, but its fractured isn't it? How would you go about crafting the first steps with a fractured weapon that has 1x T1 elemental already locked? Just chaos spam until you hit a second T1 elemental?
"
kh4zz wrote:
You're saying that you've used essences to craft your weapon, but its fractured isn't it? How would you go about crafting the first steps with a fractured weapon that has 1x T1 elemental already locked? Just chaos spam until you hit a second T1 elemental?

If an essence affix is fractured on an item you can still essence craft on it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info