[Ritual 3.13] TotemPuller's Ice Trap Saboteur - Ultimate Boss Killer - The Feared 6-man solo carry

How come you suggest mana regen on rings for berserk if you use Eldritch Battery? I dont see any faster regen of ES with improved mana regen or am I wrong?
"
Vixae wrote:
How come you suggest mana regen on rings for berserk if you use Eldritch Battery? I dont see any faster regen of ES with improved mana regen or am I wrong?

tinkerskin helps with es recovery
mana regen is for berserk uptime
"
Mercur1al_J wrote:
I wander one question, why almost all ice trap builds not using Concentrated Effect?

That's a good question. I rather have larger AoE.
What is the point of taking block 17% spell block 14% instead of dodge and spelldodge ( when it's 50 and 54) ?
Looks very sexy and promising. Was looking for quite some time for a decent Trap-Build that can melt endgame. How would u say performs this build as a league-starter? Clear contendor for me to start 3.14 with if berserk stays like this (most likely will).
And another thing: Why are we stacking block when we have acrobatics allocated, that takes away 30% of our block chance.
Last edited by Vennto on Feb 27, 2021, 7:03:24 PM
Im thinking about making trapper, did not played for few years I think. Last time when I played Ice Trap it was with those two unique daggers (double conversion to fire and chaos).
It was insane back in the days.

I wonder how far I can go without harvest, Im unlucky with finding augments crafts and I just cant stand TFT discord idea.

6L Tinkerskin is easy to get, have already two and waiting for altar. Have hubris circlet with Ice Trap enchant and gonna reedemer slap and craft with fossils. Divergent Berserk + Chainbreaker is also needed for the build. Also cluster jewels with atleast two mods.

Is there anything else mandatory for the build to work?
"
Asag wrote:
Im thinking about making trapper, did not played for few years I think. Last time when I played Ice Trap it was with those two unique daggers (double conversion to fire and chaos).
It was insane back in the days.

I wonder how far I can go without harvest, Im unlucky with finding augments crafts and I just cant stand TFT discord idea.

6L Tinkerskin is easy to get, have already two and waiting for altar. Have hubris circlet with Ice Trap enchant and gonna reedemer slap and craft with fossils. Divergent Berserk + Chainbreaker is also needed for the build. Also cluster jewels with atleast two mods.

Is there anything else mandatory for the build to work?

1. Tinkerskin
2. Divergent Berserk + Chainbreaker

That's all!

Rest is focusing on

+1 to cold spell skill
cold pen
crit multi
Last edited by TotemPuller on Feb 27, 2021, 7:44:43 PM
"
Vennto wrote:
Looks very sexy and promising. Was looking for quite some time for a decent Trap-Build that can melt endgame. How would u say performs this build as a league-starter? Clear contendor for me to start 3.14 with if berserk stays like this (most likely will).
And another thing: Why are we stacking block when we have acrobatics allocated, that takes away 30% of our block chance.

I played a different build in the beginning but ice trap build is 100% viable as a league starter. You just need a 5L tinkerskin and you can probably do all contents up to Sirus A9.
"
denjoyfrost wrote:
What is the point of taking block 17% spell block 14% instead of dodge and spelldodge ( when it's 50 and 54) ?

Just stacking dodge and block
"
I played a different build in the beginning but ice trap build is 100% viable as a league starter. You just need a 5L tinkerskin and you can probably do all contents up to Sirus A9.

Aight, thx :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info