[Ritual 3.13] TotemPuller's Ice Trap Saboteur - Ultimate Boss Killer - The Feared 6-man solo carry

Any chances for even a bit overal update for 3.14 please?
"
Kociuk wrote:

No change except drop chainbreaker/timeless jewel and go for Heart of Ice
Do we now drop berserk all together or just chainbreaker?

And since trigger a socketed spell got nerfed, should we just do it manually or is there another link you'd suggest now?

No other changes at all?
"
kijenn wrote:
Do we now drop berserk all together or just chainbreaker?

And since trigger a socketed spell got nerfed, should we just do it manually or is there another link you'd suggest now?

No other changes at all?

Drop berserk and chianbreaker altogether. They are unusable.

Yeah, you can cast frostbite and frost bomb manually but since they nerfed frost bomb as well, overall, they are just not as effective as before.
Last edited by TotemPuller on Apr 18, 2021, 12:10:47 PM
"
TotemPuller wrote:
"
Kociuk wrote:

Thank you! :) How about other Timeless Jewel? What would you suggest? And about Heart of Ice - should that be on annoitment, or just manual points?
"
Kociuk wrote:
"
TotemPuller wrote:
"
Kociuk wrote:

Thank you! :) How about other Timeless Jewel? What would you suggest? And about Heart of Ice - should that be on annoitment, or just manual points?

Either but it's better to have unstable munitions on the amulet and take haert of ice on the tree.
so we let chainbreaker go but for heart of ice we need more points than we gain from not skilling chainbreaker. The question ist do we also not skill the life and energy shield and melding ?

An idea for frostbite can be making it an aura, but i think we do not have enought mana capacity for this.
I would grab a kintsui 6L instead of tinkers for defenesive purposes and use the new trapper gloves!

Also using tinkers and chain reaction is pointless!
Last edited by Wilmots on Apr 26, 2021, 11:06:29 AM

Crafted this beast yesterday. As I am playing a ES-Trapper I have no use for it, but overrolling T1 life with double open prefix seems like a waste so I wanted to offer it here. Ways to go from here or what I would do: Redeemer Slam for incr. cold damage or incr. Flask effect and then eigher veil-slam for incr. damage or just bench-craft 17% straight away. Let me know if one is interested :)
Last edited by Vennto on May 13, 2021, 6:32:51 AM
Berserk was sooo cool, such a shame they've killed that build :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info