[Ritual 3.13] TotemPuller's Ice Trap Saboteur - Ultimate Boss Killer - The Feared 6-man solo carry

"
TotemPuller wrote:

I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understand this post... :(
Please note I specifically mention the Silver Flask base itself, not Urn specifically!
Is this league start/ssf viable? Been thinking about doing a trapper build for the first time next league and trying to decide. My main concern is cluster jewels and getting a lethal pride.
"
Is this league start/ssf viable? Been thinking about doing a trapper build for the first time next league and trying to decide. My main concern is cluster jewels and getting a lethal pride.

You can make it work without the jewels. It's just going to take a longer to take down bosses, that's about it.
Hi,
I saw many requests and also asked my self how to POB the league start for this build with shit gear, no jewels. Though you answered loads of questions I didn't find a POB for that.

So I just used your original POB (still in there as default tree), added a lvl 90 tree, added some leveling ones and crafted low end gear:
https://pastebin.com/NjLA01sF

Could you confirm this could be viable this way? Didn't play trapper for a long time and especially no ice traps at all. So perhaps you could take a look.
Thank you :)

Edit: I also adjusted the gems (all to lvl 20 no awakened, no quality/alternate quality), instead of trigger wand i put in a frostbomb/spell cascade/hextouch/frostbite combo for self cast, also (there were lots of sockets left) put in a cwdt lvl1/frostbite and a stone golem (perhaps chaos golem), changed the cwdt for ic to lvl 2, removed enlighten and unbound ailments)
Last edited by dm_clean on Apr 13, 2021, 3:07:40 PM
Is the loss of divergent berserk combo too big for this build? Thanks

Edit : sorry found the part about divergent berserk in the forum . Still looks good just not as insane
Last edited by TOOSALTS on Apr 14, 2021, 12:08:21 AM

"

Yeah, build dead.
"
Vennto wrote:

"

Yeah, build dead.

far from dead LOL
"
TOOSALTS wrote:

Edit : sorry found the part about divergent berserk in the forum . Still looks good just not as insane

It's very possible to drop divergent berserk and take different paths, build is still very strong.
I hope of those paths doesn't include LL with shavs
Build lost around 15-20% damage with the patch right? So i guess it's still very very strong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info