[Ritual 3.13] TotemPuller's Ice Trap Saboteur - Ultimate Boss Killer - The Feared 6-man solo carry

just curious, there is a pretty high chance divergent berserk will get nerfed in 3.14, so would that ruin the build or will you update before 3.14 comes out?
I also request for league start tree version, eg what to take before you get cluster jewels? :)
Last edited by mapcar on Apr 7, 2021, 12:33:50 PM
"
thog21 wrote:
just curious, there is a pretty high chance divergent berserk will get nerfed in 3.14, so would that ruin the build or will you update before 3.14 comes out?

It'll be less tanky for sure but as far as kill potential is concerned, build will be fine.
Absolutely loved the build and happy to end my league with this result!

here are some of the things i achieved with the build

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLXkpEetyMU&ab_channel=Retzkar

Last edited by Aeterc on Apr 8, 2021, 1:54:06 PM
do you have a skill tree for starting this build in the new leaque without cluster jewels?
How do you sustain mana if mana regeneration goes towards rage generation and you don't have a flask?

EDIT: sorry nevermind, noticed now Eldritch battery
Last edited by FLCL99 on Apr 11, 2021, 10:12:08 AM
"
FLCL99 wrote:
How do you sustain mana if mana regeneration goes towards rage generation and you don't have a flask?

EDIT: sorry nevermind, noticed now Eldritch battery

tinkerskin. also, mana flask trap build is really bad. never do it.
Cool looking build there!
One thing I wanted to mention is regarding Cinderswallow Urn/Silver Flask - I see you've already replied to someone on page one that it's only for Onslaught, but what does Onslaught really give trap/mine builds? Onslaught is:
- 20% Attack Speed, not used here (can only realistically be applied to Shield Charge I guess, but that involves using a shield)
- 20% Cast Speed, which has no effect on traps unless using Architect's Hand unique gloves
- 20% Movement speed

So basically, a silver flask on a miner/trapper is just a slightly worse quicksilver flask, in the end. I wouldn't really call this a big criticism of the build, but it does seem like the 5th flask slot can find a better use! Sulfur flask might be a good option to hold the crit craft, I guess?
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
Cool looking build there!
One thing I wanted to mention is regarding Cinderswallow Urn/Silver Flask - I see you've already replied to someone on page one that it's only for Onslaught, but what does Onslaught really give trap/mine builds? Onslaught is:
- 20% Attack Speed, not used here (can only realistically be applied to Shield Charge I guess, but that involves using a shield)
- 20% Cast Speed, which has no effect on traps unless using Architect's Hand unique gloves
- 20% Movement speed

So basically, a silver flask on a miner/trapper is just a slightly worse quicksilver flask, in the end. I wouldn't really call this a big criticism of the build, but it does seem like the 5th flask slot can find a better use! Sulfur flask might be a good option to hold the crit craft, I guess?

So yeah, it is like I expected it. Divergent Berserk + Chainbreaker got hit quite hard. It´s still useable though, as the defensive part is kinda untouched apart from the fact that we slowly lose rage when spamming. By the time we are low on rage the bosses might be dead anyway so I guess it´ll be allright :)

I´ll start with this build as the speed-meta lost out hard, facing the 5x nerf to Blade Vortex :D Looking forward to the start with this awesome build! :)

The Chainbreaker nerf can maybe even be compensated with some adjustments in terms of mana-regeneration to increase the rage-regen and skillcost-reduction, but that has to be tested when the actual patch notes are out and path of building can be updated.
Last edited by Vennto on Apr 12, 2021, 6:55:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info