[3.14] Cospri's Malice CoC Ice Nova Inquisitor - League Starter.

"
skiminok1989 wrote:
So couple updates on my version of LL build

1. I changed helmet to the Crown of The Inward Eye it gives almost identical DPS as Blizzard Crown, but gives huge boost to HP and ES and also allows us to use different anointment
2. I replaced Soul Tether with Glorious vanity (had to do that, because couldn't cap ele res)
3. Replaced Discipline with Zelatory (I have 4.7 ES without discipline. And it's more then enough as for me). It's possible to fit it with Reduced reservation lab enchantment, and Inward Crown with this enchantment cost less then ex (right now I'm trying to get decent corruption)
4. Changed regular Petrified blood to Anomalous version. Difference is HUGE!
5. I tried to build max block version, but as for me it doesn't perform that well. I lost huge chunk of DMG and HP/ES with it, but didn't get any significant profit from it.
6. Changed my skill tree a bit
7. Switched movement skill to leap slam and linked it to fortify

Updated POB: https://pastebin.com/Xmvvharj

you can explained me how the low life version is more tank if have less eHP than hybrid version.

I can`t understand the petrified blood mechanic, if u can explain me i aprreciated.

i thinking switch from the hybrid version to low life version.

i die mainly in ultimatums with hybrid version.
"
Keylors wrote:
"
skiminok1989 wrote:
So couple updates on my version of LL build

1. I changed helmet to the Crown of The Inward Eye it gives almost identical DPS as Blizzard Crown, but gives huge boost to HP and ES and also allows us to use different anointment
2. I replaced Soul Tether with Glorious vanity (had to do that, because couldn't cap ele res)
3. Replaced Discipline with Zelatory (I have 4.7 ES without discipline. And it's more then enough as for me). It's possible to fit it with Reduced reservation lab enchantment, and Inward Crown with this enchantment cost less then ex (right now I'm trying to get decent corruption)
4. Changed regular Petrified blood to Anomalous version. Difference is HUGE!
5. I tried to build max block version, but as for me it doesn't perform that well. I lost huge chunk of DMG and HP/ES with it, but didn't get any significant profit from it.
6. Changed my skill tree a bit
7. Switched movement skill to leap slam and linked it to fortify

Updated POB: https://pastebin.com/Xmvvharj

you can explained me how the low life version is more tank if have less eHP than hybrid version.

I can`t understand the petrified blood mechanic, if u can explain me i aprreciated.

i thinking switch from the hybrid version to low life version.

i die mainly in ultimatums with hybrid version.

You can check this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqFmywbeSyo he explained it pretty well.

But long story short - we have insane regen, and LL allows us to utilize it. Also it allows us to squeeze one more aura (Discipline or Zealotry).
@skiminok are you recommending LL or your current full life build with lunaris? Pros and cons to each?
Can I brag here? Decided to get % increased attributes instead of the useless implicit, and was not disappointed (took 4 or 5 tries and around 7 ex).

Wouldn't it be better to level with spellslinger than manual cast those recommended spells? We're mostly elemental and spell damage anyway so we can switch between elements.

Arc/ball lightning?

Fireball/flame wall?

Freezing pulse/ice nova?

What's the best damage? If it isn't the cold spells, are they worth the defensive benefits in hc?
hey i got a question,im using a cluster with : Prismatic heart/Sadist/Doryani's lesson is good or i absolutely have to get cold to the core ?
Hi guys,what i miss,u have cd recovery only on your awakened cwc,so u need to stay under 7.55 aps,but u have like 8+,why ?
"
oxorayanoxo wrote:
hey i got a question,im using a cluster with : Prismatic heart/Sadist/Doryani's lesson is good or i absolutely have to get cold to the core ?

That cluster will definitely work. At some point though to push your damage further, the Cold to the Core/Sadist cluster would be needed.
Guys, any idea how to push my dps further without sacrificing survivability too much? I have 100 ex, but ran out of ideas how to improve my char

Current setup:
https://pastebin.com/jp9EfVBH
Last edited by MrNonamer on May 9, 2021, 11:30:11 AM
How we can increase our movement speed ???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info