[3.14] Cospri's Malice CoC Ice Nova Inquisitor - League Starter.

I have some things about the blizzard crown crafting:
Why do we need ilv 85 ? I made mine with ilv75, the advantage is also that less mods can be rolled during the alt spaming for isolated power charge mod

and how is it possible to get 9% elemental damage ? 6% is tier one or do I miss something ?

And another question for the prism guardian setup, is there a way to have all the basic auras with zealotri instead of precision ? I tried a lot but nohting worked perfect with perfect ll reservation :/
Last edited by gogo2502 on May 3, 2021, 10:40:20 AM
"
Jeebroni wrote:
Will you be making a POB with Petrified Blood version? At that point you would drop glorious vanity I would think but I don't see that. I'm wondering since Glorious Vanity takes the spot for Pain Attunment

If you're making the transition, or even just interested in trying it, you can also put glorious vanity where you currently have watcher's eye and corrupted soul will replace the agnostic instead.
Here's mine with petrified blood:

https://pastebin.com/F7kstzhU

Few tips:

1. I'm managing precision lvl to allocate proper life reservation and be just below 50% of health (to get pain attunment for 30% more dmg)

2. Circle of fear can be used without reduced mana reservation for herald of ice. We can use stronger version with both cold damage + increased effect of buff from herald of ice

3. There's no need to use enlighten at all

4. you need to start thinking about chaos resistance. I managed to get +20 chaos ress + I have aspare ring for Al Hezming fight in order to cap it.

5. Thanks to lack of need of enlighted, we can use curse on hit on gloves. I chose enfeeble on hit to make it safer

6. Cospris malice at 8% attack speed (slowest, maybe 9%/10% will be fine as well) seems to fit perfectly with awakened COC gems and CDR >=14%

7. For boots enchant I went for dmg leched as life, because I already have a leech of ES. Now I'm leeching both, with no need of overleech. Getting stunned is not a problem for me.

8. I'm not using Vaal Righteus Fire - too much clicking when you still kill normal bosses in a second...
Last edited by ziuteczek123456 on May 3, 2021, 3:31:22 PM
I can't find perified blood in your setup

And how are u getting power charges without assasins mark?

Without enlighten tt is indeed possible, but I have an aura enchant on my helmet for hatred

Last edited by gogo2502 on May 3, 2021, 4:59:46 PM
"
Here's mine with petrified blood:

https://pastebin.com/F7kstzhU

Few tips:

1. I'm managing precision lvl to allocate proper life reservation and be just below 50% of health (to get pain attunment for 30% more dmg)

2. Circle of fear can be used without reduced mana reservation for herald of ice. We can use stronger version with both cold damage + increased effect of buff from herald of ice

3. There's no need to use enlighten at all

4. you need to start thinking about chaos resistance. I managed to get +20 chaos ress + I have aspare ring for Al Hezming fight in order to cap it.

5. Thanks to lack of need of enlighted, we can use curse on hit on gloves. I chose enfeeble on hit to make it safer

6. Cospris malice at 8% attack speed (slowest, maybe 9%/10% will be fine as well) seems to fit perfectly with awakened COC gems and CDR >=14%

7. For boots enchant I went for dmg leched as life, because I already have a leech of ES. Now I'm leeching both, with no need of overleech. Getting stunned is not a problem for me.

8. I'm not using Vaal Righteus Fire - too much clicking when you still kill normal bosses in a second...

One note - ideally you need to reserve 49% of your HP, so you can have overleech
RE: power charges generation-> you get them from cluster jewel

"
skiminok1989 wrote:

One note - ideally you need to reserve 49% of your HP, so you can have overleech

I've tested both 49 and 51% reservation. To be honest, i don't see a difference in having overleech in a gameplay, but i do see a difference in 30% more dmg from pain attument (low life) :)

Maybe i'm missing sth, but i've tested both solutions and being low life suited me better.

"
RE: power charges generation-> you get them from cluster jewel

"
skiminok1989 wrote:

I've tested both 49 and 51% reservation. To be honest, i don't see a difference in having overleech in a gameplay, but i do see a difference in 30% more dmg from pain attument (low life) :)

Maybe i'm missing sth, but i've tested both solutions and being low life suited me better.

Wouldn't you get both benefits if you reserved 49%? Assuming you have no life flasks the first hit you take would put you under 50% and petrified blood would keep you below 50% so youll get the 30% dmg boost + overleech.
"
dtwnight wrote:
"
RE: power

Wouldn't you get both benefits if you reserved 49%? Assuming you have no life flasks the first hit you take would put you under 50% and petrified blood would keep you below 50% so youll get the 30% dmg boost + overleech.

You're absolutely genius! I didn't notice that petrified blood keeps us at low life :) I thought it keeps us at 50% of hp, so not meeting a criteria for low-life.

So couple updates on my version of LL build

1. I changed helmet to the Crown of The Inward Eye it gives almost identical DPS as Blizzard Crown, but gives huge boost to HP and ES and also allows us to use different anointment
2. I replaced Soul Tether with Glorious vanity (had to do that, because couldn't cap ele res)
3. Replaced Discipline with Zelatory (I have 4.7 ES without discipline. And it's more then enough as for me). It's possible to fit it with Reduced reservation lab enchantment, and Inward Crown with this enchantment cost less then ex (right now I'm trying to get decent corruption)
4. Changed regular Petrified blood to Anomalous version. Difference is HUGE!
5. I tried to build max block version, but as for me it doesn't perform that well. I lost huge chunk of DMG and HP/ES with it, but didn't get any significant profit from it.
6. Changed my skill tree a bit
7. Switched movement skill to leap slam and linked it to fortify

Updated POB: https://pastebin.com/Xmvvharj
Last edited by skiminok1989 on May 3, 2021, 11:07:14 PM
What's the difference between trigger rate and effective trigger rate. Says I have 100 crit chance but showing 7.56 trigger rate and only 6.7 effective trigger rate? Could this be because I have cinderswallow crit chance from flask? I have watchers eye with crit but no crit on armour yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info