[3.14] Cospri's Malice CoC Ice Nova Inquisitor - League Starter.

Hey, thanks for the amazing build, it is very pleasant to play.
I have one question: why do we need Cold Conduct? Can't we just have a jewel with 'Lighting damage added to spells', like we do with ignite?
"
MrNonamer wrote:
I have one question: why do we need Cold Conduct? Can't we just have a jewel with 'Lighting damage added to spells', like we do with ignite?

It's mention few time in the guide why you need it but I also added it to core mechanics sections.
"
"
MrNonamer wrote:

It's mention few time in the guide why you need it but I also added it to core mechanics sections.

I am sorry, maybe I am not smart enough, but I still dont get it.
Cold Conduct makes it so that when we chill - we shock (and vice versa).
But if I have a jewel with added lightning to spells, I get same result, no?
Last edited by MrNonamer on Apr 19, 2021, 7:37:14 AM
"
MrNonamer wrote:
"
"
MrNonamer wrote:

You might be right. You need to Crit to apply shock but it's not a problem in this case and then it should work I think. I'm not playing this league so you have to test it by yourself.
"
MrNonamer wrote:
"
"
MrNonamer wrote:

No, thats not how it works, you have to deal a certain amount of lightning damage to shock, getting a bit of added lightning damage and critting will not make you shock the target.
"
Firestrike9 wrote:
"
MrNonamer wrote:

No, thats not how it works, you have to deal a certain amount of lightning damage to shock, getting a bit of added lightning damage and critting will not make you shock the target.

I've just tested - and it works. I get power charges, hence, I shock
ty
Last edited by Shenanafrazzle on Apr 19, 2021, 8:10:35 PM
"
MrNonamer wrote:
I've just tested - and it works. I get power charges, hence, I shock

It won't work for bosses, shock is based off mob health, you need to do 79k lightning damage to shock sirus, according to wiki, for example.
Does Deep Chill do anything for this build? Happened upon a Large Cluster with that/Doryani's Lesson/Prismatic heart which I like, but I'm not sure if spending a point on Deep Chill is worth it -- +10% to cold DoT multiplier and 30% increased effect of cold ailments.

Also: The PoB has us gaining Frenzy charges. Where are those coming from?
Last edited by DrBonertron on Apr 21, 2021, 10:22:45 AM
"
DrBonertron wrote:

Also: The PoB has us gaining Frenzy charges. Where are those coming from?

Ice bite in Cospris

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info