GGG Have you nerfed the chance of 'Complete the Harvest' missions appearing in Zana missions?

all harvest related was nerfed hard!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
zzang wrote:
This thread is a bit late. If you played zana watchstoned zana maps the first week after patch 3.13 your average was one Harvest per map.

Now the average with +2 zana map watch stones in Haewark plus doubled zana maps from middle region is roughly only one Harvest per 4 maps so 75% less. This is consistent with the reportings i saw in standard.

So, yes it was stealth nerfed for sure.

I wish they had the common decency to talk to their players about these changes, I detest stealth changes, [Removed by Support]. Stop stealth nerfing things like harvest and harbingers. If things are clearly OP / not working as intended, fine, clearly communicate this and then make the change.
Last edited by JC_GGG on Mar 3, 2021, 9:14:00 AM
I have no idea if there was a nerf or not, but I have personally been experiencing a dry spell in harvest, lately.

Friday I did over 50 maps in Haewark since my last harvest and I haven't seen one since.

I didn't play Saturday and just now got back in the game.
In my opinion, Harvest has just made the game more meta. The old Path of Exile relied on chance, which I kind of preferred. However, now its somewhat guaranteed. Maybe if they made it more like Beastcrafting, I would enjoy it more!
Harvest and Zana was nerfed, Harbinger farm was nerfed, Gaze into the Abyss was nerfed, many watchstone mechanic where nerfed without even saying anything. All of this was overpowered and had to be nerfed i agree with that, what i dont agree with is they just nerf it without communicating the changes instead they just choose to be quiet.
I wonder, how many people watch few week old videos from streamers and youtubers, try to recreate the farm, invest most or all the currency they have, just to figure out it doenst work like in the video, because it was nerfed, without saying anything.

I despise that ggg just sweep that under the carpet and by doing so affect players who try to recreate stuff in a bad way and ruin their fun. EVEN so i understand that all this nerfs where necessary.

But think about the "newbies" to this game how this may affect them....

Also i dispise these streamers and youtubers who dont make a warning in their videos that these methods actually dont work anymore even so they know its not working like that anymore.

I myself wasnt really affected by this in a way i lost anything.. But its funny to think how someone scrapped all his currency to buy the watchstones for harbinger farm just to figure out its not going as they thought.

Funny but sad.
i have 4x t1 zana watchstones and i was able to farm hard on harvest as resource, now seems like dead, at least to be spoken so people can know and i dont waste my time farming it lol.
Noobs? I played like 8 years and unannounced nerfs still screw with me. Like I was depending on certain prophecies that rained in heist that were nerfed to the ground because harvest. Used to be lvl 5 prophecies rained like unbearabe whisers 5 (prefix cant be changed) so I didnt bother with coins. was too late before i figured out only lvl 1 in chain was dropping. 94 and cant properly use harvest yet
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 1, 2021, 5:50:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info