GGG Have you nerfed the chance of 'Complete the Harvest' missions appearing in Zana missions?

Has there been a stealth or shadow or any variant of unannounced nerf to how often Zana can offer a "Complete the Harvest" mission?

I have not had that option in multiple zana missions, and I get 14 choices each time. That's a lot of chances for the Harvest mission to be offered, and it's not been.

Why?
Last bumped on Mar 1, 2021, 5:44:26 PM
Feels like everything harvest related has been some what "tweaked" without any wording or sort of "we're looking into it"

But of course I'm sure we will get the typical "we tested it, it seems players are running into "bad" luck spree"
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Looks like it was nerfed about 3 days ago. Went from every 3-5 missions to zero in last 15-20 since then. Have dbl zana maps from uncharted realms.
I have to agree. 8+ hours in Hamlet and/or Proxima no harvest with all nodes. They can claim they tested it all they want. Let's not forget these are the same "testers" that missed the challenges disappearing after a patch. The same "testers" that never figured out how potent the harbinger synergy was. The same "testers" that didn't catch the winged scarab abuse. Yeah, testers my ass.
They sure seem to have. I used to get one every other mission now its maybe 1/8 I'm considering refunding my atlas points for zana to something else soon
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Last edited by RitualMurder on Feb 10, 2021, 7:12:46 PM
Every time you have a suspicion just check on prices
Even common r/a went from 70c to 1ex in about three days. Aug speed is 7ex on average now
"
Teplokot wrote:
Every time you have a suspicion just check on prices
Even common r/a went from 70c to 1ex in about three days. Aug speed is 7ex on average now

So true, you might personally have bad luck spree, but if 90%+ have it too that is not just bad luck anymore with such large sample size.

uncommon crafts doubled in price in matter of 3 days while being stable for weeks.

10% price increase is nothing but 200% price is something to think-thonk about.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
I as well noticed a change, every 2-3 zana missions I'd get a harvest but for the last few days now it seems to be every 8-10 not surprised though if they stealth nerfed it as getting it every other mission made it even more broken, having it in the game period is broken.

Think they should of just left it as it was but removed the aug/remove from Harvest instead but that is just my opinion, others won't agree.
I've never seen one anyway, even with zana unlocked in uncharted realms.
Second-class poe gamer
Would rather have 0.1% chance of ever seeing one than have them be more common, but absolutely nerfed and gutted.

SSF here
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info