Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
HardPrimat wrote:
"
Dodjy wrote:
Has anyone done a helmet crafting guide yet? It's pretty much the last piece I need.

Great build by the way HardPrimat. Fast clear and real good bosser. Just what I was looking for.

Come on man, I wrote a detailed guide with screenshot for each single step in the Gear -> Helmet -> BIS Crafting Guide

Thanks. No clue how I missed that sorry.
Do you guys think is it worth to craft helmet on base without dmg enchant ? Its kinda hard to get blizzard crown with burning arrow debuff :(
Been streaming this build as I leveled from 80-something to 91 in Valdo's Rest.

Today was good. Found a mirror shard off stream and at the end of stream did this

Anyways, some ideas+input that I have so far.

Have you considered Arcanist Brand for Wave of Conviction+Curse+Combustion instead of selfcasting with Hextouch? This feels a lot smoother and repeats itself for a short duration. For phasing bosses like Sirus you can place them prior to phase start and focus on using main attack while it attaches itself to him and alternates between curse and WoC.

Also good for rituals/harbinger/extended fights where you can place them periodically and it'll keep applying to enemies as they spawn and die.

Also, 4 points for Sovereignty+Enlighten 4 allows use of Flesh and Stone. I dropped Spiritual Aid for this (10% damage over 5 points is not worth it imo) and it greatly improves defenses simply by merits of blind avoidance.

Also, taking Tireless Life Wheel for the 15% reduced mana cost helps quite a bit with mana consumption. I also take heart and soul. it's a loss of 4% total increased life, but you get +3 notables for Aegis, 28% increased mana(boosts unreserved pool), and reduced mana cost. Pretty worth it imo. basically taking over the scion life wheel small nodes.

My next step is to fill my jewel sockets and craft/buy a ring. been using Praxis this entire time...lol

Spoiler
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Feb 20, 2021, 3:50:59 AM
"
Juvarith wrote:
Do you guys think is it worth to craft helmet on base without dmg enchant ? Its kinda hard to get blizzard crown with burning arrow debuff :(
Well enchant gives like 20% dmg increase still i would say its worth doing it. While also running lab on easy days especially if you have gift of the goddes saved up
"
JCOH35 wrote:
I just use the divergent elemental damage with attacks, im pretty min/maxd every where else so damage isnt an issue for me.

If you have mana issues though you can use this gem, and pick up the tireless wheel;

You can even spend an extra 2 skill points to grab Righteous Decree for another-9% cost if your lethal pride rolled a good stat on it like mine did.

Thank you!

So most of you guys here uses divergent elemental damage to leech mana?

It's way better than having to rely on mana potions IMO
Finally hit my goal, not much currency to risk a maven to my boots but I'll get there. Heres a video of a9 deathless to those that wanna see it medium budget (19-20m dps on pob), even easy for a braindead player like me.

I have two seperate ignite faster mod on my lethal pride, lucky me.

Sirus A9
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
Been streaming this build as I leveled from 80-something to 91 in Valdo's Rest.

Today was good. Found a mirror shard off stream and at the end of stream did this

Anyways, some ideas+input that I have so far.

Have you considered Arcanist Brand for Wave of Conviction+Curse+Combustion instead of selfcasting with Hextouch? This feels a lot smoother and repeats itself for a short duration. For phasing bosses like Sirus you can place them prior to phase start and focus on using main attack while it attaches itself to him and alternates between curse and WoC.

Also good for rituals/harbinger/extended fights where you can place them periodically and it'll keep applying to enemies as they spawn and die.

Also, 4 points for Sovereignty+Enlighten 4 allows use of Flesh and Stone. I dropped Spiritual Aid for this (10% damage over 5 points is not worth it imo) and it greatly improves defenses simply by merits of blind avoidance.

Also, taking Tireless Life Wheel for the 15% reduced mana cost helps quite a bit with mana consumption. I also take heart and soul. it's a loss of 4% total increased life, but you get +3 notables for Aegis, 28% increased mana(boosts unreserved pool), and reduced mana cost. Pretty worth it imo. basically taking over the scion life wheel small nodes.

My next step is to fill my jewel sockets and craft/buy a ring. been using Praxis this entire time...lol

Spoiler

First of all gz to your HH ;-)

I like your approaches but have the following comments:

Currently I use stormbrand to procc EO on bosses. If you use arcanist brand, how do you proc EO fast? Regarding Rituals/Harbinger fights, I don't see the need for WOC + Curse as the dmg boost is at max required for end bosses like sirus/Maven as you oneshot any rare in rituals anyways.

The Flesh and stone approach is a nice additional defensive layer (especially against porcupines) With how much mana do you end up, because for me it sounds a bit like you do all that switch around onto more mana in the tree, because you end up with too little mana when activating flesh and stone just by adding soverignty?

But you managed to gather some pretty nice gear already!
"
HardPrimat wrote:

First of all gz to your HH ;-)

I like your approaches but have the following comments:

Currently I use stormbrand to procc EO on bosses. If you use arcanist brand, how do you proc EO fast? Regarding Rituals/Harbinger fights, I don't see the need for WOC + Curse as the dmg boost is at max required for end bosses like sirus/Maven as you oneshot any rare in rituals anyways.

The Flesh and stone approach is a nice additional defensive layer (especially against porcupines) With how much mana do you end up, because for me it sounds a bit like you do all that switch around onto more mana in the tree, because you end up with too little mana when activating flesh and stone just by adding soverignty?

But you managed to gather some pretty nice gear already!

Thanks! ;P

Currently Arcanist Brand procs EO for me pretty nicely, but I also haven't done any bossing yet. I may go for an Unset ring for storm brand if I deem it necessary.

As for mana, I have 54 unreserved mana. I don't see how I'm really giving anything up (2% life over 4 points lost) for what I am gaining--ESPECIALLY since it also gives me a +200 boost to the Aegis. Additionally, I do plan to get -non channeling mana cost on ring craft to bring down the cost more.

Mana Reserve jewels are also an option if I need more mana. particularly on the unique primordial jewels would be reasonable to get, but for now I have enough mana.

I'm still exploring options and need to polish up my gear and do some hard content to really get a good idea of what I want. One thing I want to look into is stun immunity. Might have been better to get boots with 80% chance to avoid stuns if you've killed recently as my base instead of movement speed. Other 20% can be gotten on jewels (have 10% already actually).
That build looks nice(on paper). Is it really THAT good? I tend to not really trust screaming titles like "MELTING ALL CONTENT FACEROLL GODLY BUILD 9000".

Due to something, probably my bad decisions, i've never played a decent(and/or relatively cheap) build. It's always either just crap or needs 100+ex investments.

Will i regret trying this one, Mr. buildcreator? Is 10-15ex investment enough for a comfortable red mapping(at least)? How this build performs at Shaper/Elder(in general)?

Also, i barely played any Witch class, so i have nearly no idea what to do throughout even Acts. I'd be nice if you had like leveling guide or something for noobs like me. If you'd have time. Or mood. Or both.

Cheers.
Last edited by Prof549 on Feb 20, 2021, 6:15:33 AM
Enjoying the build so far. Great at mapping (mid-level at least). Superb at bossing.
Couple questions, though:

What's better: Blowback or Cooked Alive?
It's hard to find them both on the same jewel.

Also, where the damage comes from?
I put my char (as shitty as it is) into PoB and it barelly hits 1mil DPS. Where do I get 10mil or 20mil? Like literally, what's the main source and what I should be looking for primarily?
Handmade cursors for PoE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740991
Last edited by Flying_Mage on Feb 20, 2021, 7:10:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info