Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

Worth an imprint you reckon?

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Has anyone done a helmet crafting guide yet? It's pretty much the last piece I need.

Great build by the way HardPrimat. Fast clear and real good bosser. Just what I was looking for.
Last edited by Dodjy on Feb 19, 2021, 11:04:07 PM
"
Dodjy wrote:
Has anyone done a helmet crafting guide yet? It's pretty much the last piece I need.

Great build by the way HardPrimat. Fast clear and real good bosser. Just what I was looking for.

To start youd want to buy a blizzard crown pre-enchanted with either -malevlonce or -wrath reservation cost.

Depending on if it had 30% quality or not youd need to then perfect fossil it up to 30% and slap it with a gilded fossil if your really OCD.

Hit it with a deafining essence of greed, now if the other rolls you got along with the t1 life are usable and/or removable with harvest crafts stop there, otherwise use another essence looking for harvest removable lines.

Imo the next step is easier with cold 1st b/c you dont care if the "taken as cold damage" rolls tier 2 b/c if RNG smiles on you that roll is going to be removed later on either way.

Hit the helm with a Redeemer's exalted orb to add influence, if you get a trash influenced mod just harvest craft it off with a matching craft.

Block (fill) the suffixs, augment cold, if you only get tier 2 taken as cold damage leave it, thats fine.

Now open an open suffix and augment fire, if you get fire resist leave it, open another suffix and augment fire for the chance to ignite / burning damage, if you hit the t1 ignite roll stop.

Now you play the rich man lotto, use a maven's orb (7 to 7.5ex) and pray to Rnjesus it strips off the cold line and upgrades the ignite line.

There are people that had to do this step 6 or 7 times, it took me 3, its just random.

Once the elevated ignite roll is in place its just a matter of augmenting cold again with an open prefix until you hit tier 1 taken as cold.

The other lines are up to you, I wanted chaos resist and an open prefix for another line of extra pierce b/c im an off screen whore.

Just be careful and make sure as you get farther along in the steps that your vouch checking everyone and dont gamble the crown on people with 2 or 3 vouches, your more then likely going to sink 30 ex or more into the crown depending on RNG.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 19, 2021, 11:32:17 PM
"
Dodjy wrote:

There is one on the original post
Just a quick follow up, harvest crafting in general just comes down to finding the specific base type you want with 2 or 3 rolls that have too many possible outcomes and ranges to be worth buying.

I skipped harvest league and had to learn all this on the fly, for perspective im a stay at home dad that still uses a flip phone so if I can do it, you absolutely can.

Another good example would be our off ring, you want a tricked out vermillion ring, ok, so what are the 2 rolls you really dont want to gamble on, Life and Elemental Damage with Attacks.

Forget the curse, forget the influence, just search for an i83+ vermillion ring with t1 life and t1 elemental damage with attacks that has other lines that are removable with harvest crafts, or the bench mod "cannot change prefixs", and then just scouring the ring.

From there its just a matter of hitting the ring with a Hunter's Exalted Orb, depending on the roll harvest crafting remove influence if a bad roll.

Then the next step is to block prefixs and augment caster, and then remove/add caster until you get "curse enemies with ele weakness with 32% inc effect", now for me my RNG was heavily weighted towards despair, I got despair a kajillion times so keep that in mind.

Once you get the curse in place its just a matter of filling out the ring with what you need, you ideally want an open prefix to craft on a double +elemental damage to attacks roll, and then some good resists.

Im still removing/adding lightning to get T1 on mine but heres my off ring for context;

So the TLDR, find the base you want with t1 life and 1 other PITA roll and everything else removable, and just spend your life in the harvest looking to sell discord channel, super exciting stuff.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 20, 2021, 12:04:13 AM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Just a quick follow up, harvest crafting in general just comes down to finding the specific base type you want with 2 or 3 rolls that have too many possible outcomes and ranges to be worth buying.

I skipped harvest league and had to learn all this on the fly, for perspective im a stay at home dad that still uses a flip phone so if I can do it, you absolutely can.

Another good example would be our off ring, you want a tricked out vermillion ring, ok, so what are the 2 rolls you really dont want to gamble on, Life and Elemental Damage with Attacks.

Forget the curse, forget the influence, just search for an i83+ vermillion ring with t1 life and t1 elemental damage with attacks that has other lines that are removable with harvest crafts, or the bench mod "cannot change prefixs", and then just scouring the ring.

From there its just a matter of hitting the ring with a Hunter's Exalted Orb, depending on the roll harvest crafting remove influence if a bad roll.

Then the next step is to block prefixs and augment caster, and then remove/add caster until you get "curse enemies with ele weakness with 32% inc effect", now for me my RNG was heavily weighted towards despair, I got despair a kajillion times so keep that in mind.

Once you get the curse in place its just a matter of filling out the ring with what you need, you ideally want an open prefix to craft on a double +elemental damage to attacks roll, and then some good resists.

Im still removing/adding lightning to get T1 on mine but heres my off ring for context;

So the TLDR, find the base you want with t1 life and 1 other PITA roll and everything else removable, and just spend your life in the harvest looking to sell discord channel, super exciting stuff.

Lmao, @jcoh35 +1 remove non-fun/add fun
"
Moridin79 wrote:
Worth an imprint you reckon?

I guess...

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
How do you guys go bout crafting the quiver?
"
ericlh370 wrote:
How do you guys go bout crafting the quiver?

I gave a quick write up on page 42 if you want to glance at it.
"
Dodjy wrote:

Come on man, I wrote a detailed guide with screenshot for each single step in the Gear -> Helmet -> BIS Crafting Guide ;-)

Last edited by HardPrimat on Feb 20, 2021, 2:20:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info