[Update in Progress] Luna's Guide to Blazing Salvo Miner |All Content Viable| Cheap Boss Melting

Herald of Ash or Anger which one should i use ?
"
dannylauz wrote:
"
Just killed The Formed. Taking into consideration my shitty gear, low level gems and the fact that I've never played miner before, build goes very well.

How'd you go with a5 sirus?

Deathsless.
"
Raemarth wrote:
Herald of Ash or Anger which one should i use ?

Both if you have a prism guardian and are LL.

Herald of ash and skitterbots otherwise.
Anyone able to have a look at my Sab and recommend where to go next for upgrades at all?

Playing LL!
"
dannylauz wrote:
Anyone able to have a look at my Sab and recommend where to go next for upgrades at all?

Playing LL!

6-link on the shav's is always a good start. On your helmet, you can get an enchanted base for +1 proj and can craft with fossils for -9 nearby enemy fire res. Past that, your weapon could use an upgrade, +2 is nice, but because we use anger, the build actually thirsts for increased damage more than flat damage, so if you can find a +1 with nice spell/fire damage, it should be a fair increase in damage. I also would recommend grabbing the medium cluster if you haven't already and a 1-2 mod Watcher's Eye.
Someone's already bought Elder's Snakepit. Sadge
is tremor rod better as a weapon for the build? I am currently using path of maths life blazing salvo and am thinking of switching to low life but I don't know if I should take the jump
Last edited by grakkon on Apr 22, 2021, 10:42:10 PM
"
grakkon wrote:
is tremor rod better as a weapon for the build? I am currently using path of maths life blazing salvo and am thinking of switching to low life but I don't know if I should take the jump

It's unlikely, that a decent wand / mace with Prism Guardian will be worse, though Tremor is much more cheap.
Do we need a Flask of Staunching for the Bleeds?
Last edited by kazafz on Apr 23, 2021, 7:08:57 AM
"
kazafz wrote:
Do we need a Flask of Staunching for the Bleeds?

Personal preference.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info