[Update in Progress] Luna's Guide to Blazing Salvo Miner |All Content Viable| Cheap Boss Melting

"
Zaccariaz wrote:
I'm just trying to find a 21/20 :( 2 have bricked so far in doryanis room. Here is hoping the 3rd one is the charm.. Saving up for a +2 projectile shavs too.

Have you done any of the juicy maven content yet? Sirus is a deathless affair with this build. Just worried about the hidden, the feared and of course maven herself.

I'm working on getting boss kill videos up now. For the most part, you can instantly phase any boss, I've done 11 Mavens and I can kill A9 Sirus before he even attacks on his final phase. Feared I usually die at least once, but to be honest, I'm not exactly great with boss fights, so it's definitely possible to do deathless.
Last edited by LunaBotOpst on Feb 15, 2021, 12:07:00 PM
Hello

So i switched to this build after Elemental Hit and i really love it! Thank you for sharing it!

I also made couple videos:

The Formed (Shaper Guardians): https://youtu.be/0ntDylJHAbY
The Hidden (Breachlords): https://youtu.be/E2eXrNYwUdg

I have also done Maven (first time attempt ever), but died like 3 times and video itself is about 5 minutes, so I did not upload it.
Intimidate on hit or Unnerve ?
Made another video: The Feared - died once, but I think it's still worth sharing ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrKEphcNeD8
How does this build compare to using Pyroclast Mines?
"
joshluke wrote:
How does this build compare to using Pyroclast Mines?

Pyroclast mines was nerfed a few leagues back and really hasn't been the same since (lost a lot of projectiles). Blazing salvo has better clear by far. It should have better boss damage as well due to being able to abuse the power of Snakepit (I haven't checked the numbers tho).
Hi there,

Trying out this build at the moment and noticed i dont have enough life to reserve my buffs (still early in the char). i was trying to decide what to use so I checked out your vids and noticed you didnt seem to have any buffs aside from skitterbots? do we use the aura from discipline or just the vaal discipline? I'm pretty new to low life type builds as well so if this a dumb question im sorry lol.

First time trying a trap build btw and yeah the levelling experience was pretty damn quick.
Last edited by stryder5000 on Mar 4, 2021, 5:16:58 PM
"
stryder5000 wrote:
Hi there,

Trying out this build at the moment and noticed i dont have enough life to reserve my buffs (still early in the char). i was trying to decide what to use so I checked out your vids and noticed you didnt seem to have any buffs aside from skitterbots? do we use the aura from discipline or just the vaal discipline? I'm pretty new to low life type builds as well so if this a dumb question im sorry lol.

First time trying a trap build btw and yeah the levelling experience was pretty damn quick.

So, until you pick up the Influence and Sovereignty wheels, you probably won't be able to use all of the auras. On the Prism Guardian I run Zealotry, Anger, and Discipline, and on my mana I run Herald of Ash, Skitterbots, and Vitality. The reason Prism Guardian is so important is it gives Blood Magic to the socketed auras but DOESN'T give the 200% inc mana multiplier that the support gem does. Also, I have an option enabled that hides buffs from auras that I'm running just because it clears up my screen a bit.
"
LunaBotOpst wrote:

So, until you pick up the Influence and Sovereignty wheels, you probably won't be able to use all of the auras. On the Prism Guardian I run Zealotry, Anger, and Discipline, and on my mana I run Herald of Ash, Skitterbots, and Vitality. The reason Prism Guardian is so important is it gives Blood Magic to the socketed auras but DOESN'T give the 200% inc mana multiplier that the support gem does. Also, I have an option enabled that hides buffs from auras that I'm running just because it clears up my screen a bit.

Ah makes sense, guess my issue right now is levels and gear then, dont usually spec into es based builds so I dont have anything lying about i can nab from my other chars.

got a basic 6L shavs and +2 aoe prism for now though.

Cheers for the response.
Right, just a little testimonial on this build as I'm close to done with this league.

Notes: First time trying a trap/mine build, first time trying low life, didn't get any best in slot gear due to bad luck with harvest so worked with what i had to the best of my ability. Gear was essentially self crafted as I dont tend to buy anything unless its unique.

Levelling was great, dont need to use minefield support for a long time if you want to go fire and forget for a while (Swift Assembly), greatly speeds up the levelling process.

Changed to Low Life pretty much as soon as i hit maps (Shavs/shield with +2 aoe), maps were initially squishy as hell but it helps to rush the Zealots Oath node asap for the regen. (think this is more a LL problem than the build personally.)

After a bit of a touch and go experience with maps, now level 93 can do essentially everything with meh gear. Had a crack at Maven's final encounter, very do-able, good dps, only died to not knowing the fight.

Done all breachlords/guardins/Atziri/Uber Atziri/elder/shaper/uber elder+shaper/Heart of the Grove/Synthesis Bosses (incl. Cortex)/ The formed, twisted and hidden and finally Sirus A8.

Delve Depth: 180 so far still going strong / Great for Heist / Melts harvest mobs.

without the jewels only spent about 10-20ex investment. Solid build and plenty of room for me to improve on my gear, thanks!

Current Gear:
"

Last edited by stryder5000 on Mar 13, 2021, 5:19:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info