[Update in Progress] Luna's Guide to Blazing Salvo Miner |All Content Viable| Cheap Boss Melting

solved
Last edited by Netherlandman on Apr 28, 2021, 5:03:21 PM
The build is amazing Luna! Switch recently from PathofMatth's version and i find this one more consistent. This is my gear (i have made some customizations, as i tend to do when playing other people builds):

Here is the link to PoE Ninja in case anyone wants to check it.

I'm melting Tier 14-16 maps including Ultimatums and not die much (most times in round 6+ "Stand in stone circles"). For people feeling squishy and having problems with Ultimatums i recommend:

- This is not a super tanky AFK build, be reactive, move constantly
- As Luna says, improve your DPS
- Use a Quartz Flask; imho is mandatory this league
- Cinderswallow Urn is quite nice too, it synergizes well with the league
- I find quite amazing the combo gem Frostblink + Elemental Proliferation + Second Wind + Arcane Surge as movement skill

Btw Luna, i have a question. What are your toughts about Wicked Ward? Do you think it's worth it?
Last edited by M4nW1th0utF34r on Apr 29, 2021, 6:27:27 AM
how is this compared to path of matth ? im playing his Life build but it really is too squishy and there is def something wrong with tremor rod,
"

- I find quite amazing the combo gem Frostblink + Elemental Proliferation + Second Wind + Arcane Surge as movement skill

Shouldn't we remove Second wind? Since Frostblink is instant, so we can't get that "+1 use" on the skill.
Could someone help me?
I tried this build but actually running T10 maps, i'm dying too offently.
Yesterday, Baran in T10 maps (2stones) washed me.
Maybe there is something I do not understand or I missed.
Which are the layers of defences?
I'm Cap res (75/75/76/74) but i'm definitively squishy.
My phys reduc is "only" 1% ==> i put a different anointment to get endurance charge
I tried also to change a bit the tree in order to get more %block damage and %block spell ==> it works a bit more but not sure if it's the way to go.
With the lost of chainbreaker and berserk I feel so squishy.
I'm lost
Could someone help me and give some advice on which route to go and improve?
My profile is public.
Last edited by Binjoe on May 3, 2021, 12:27:10 PM
"
"

Shouldn't we remove Second wind? Since Frostblink is instant, so we can't get that "+1 use" on the skill.

As you say, we can't get +1 bonus for Frostblink with Second Wind but the Cooldown recovery is nice, specially for moving outside Ultimatums; you can replace that gem for antoher one if you want tho, it's not that important.
I followed the guide pretty closely, reached
- 7k ES
- ele res capped
- chaos res 61%
- 6 auras active mentioned

I have equipped all the necessary uniques.

I just cannot stay alive at the slightest. It's either I killed the boss in 2 seconds or I die. I don't know what I am doing wrong.
I play Life-based BS Miner and think about switching to LL version. But I kinda fear that I lose lots of survivability. Now my only issue is dmg for uber late encounters.

With my current build I can do A9 Sirus and Maven, but it takes too much time and most important I cant do 2 hardest Invitations.

Now I have 6200 life, tons of dodge and for hardest moments I have Vaal Grace - I can do most of Ultimatums with that defence layers, but again - it takes too much time and I cant find any option to improve my damage besides switching to LL version.

Looking on def stats of Luna's PoB I see only 40% block and just 10% spell block... I cant even imagine how will I survive any juicy t16 map or Breachlords Invitaions with that defence... May be I miss smth
"
Netherlandman wrote:

Looking on def stats of Luna's PoB I see only 40% block and just 10% spell block... I cant even imagine how will I survive any juicy t16 map or Breachlords Invitaions with that defence... May be I miss smth

Since chainbreaker does not work anymore you can use the skill points for Arcane Guardian. You also do not need a mana flask and can replace it with Rumi's Concoction or a quartz flask, which lets you keep warding/staunching/heat. If you still struggle, you can use both and replace your unique damage flask (Dying Sun, Atziri's or Cinderswallow)
Thinking about league starting this build. Looking forward to your 3.15 updates!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info