[3.14] Aurastacking SRS, Destroy the endgame! Aurabots check this out!

What's the best order to ascend?
Handmade cursors for PoE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740991
Can you please tell me when can i switch to this build?

I have just finished act 10 with winter orb, I am lvl 64, and I can buy all stuff for the budget version of the build.

I refunded all the passives and I have 81 points to spend. Can you please advise?

Thanks
Another question:

Are there any anomalous/divergent gems that can improve our performance? I mean, we use SO MANY of those, shouldn't there be great options?
Is the amount of regen coming strictly from the jewels? If not, where else is it coming from?
"
Skyhigh87 wrote:
Is the amount of regen coming strictly from the jewels? If not, where else is it coming from?

since life regen is ES regen due to Zealot's oath, there's so many options:

cluster jewels secondary stat, abyss jewel ES/life regen, life regen on belt/rings, %life regen on amulet, can be double with elder mod, watcher's eye %ES regen when affected by discipline...
vitality regen, boots enchant regen from lab (2%)
regen on tree...

there's so many regen potential it's crazy, but hard to min max everything nicely.

also, all regen scales really nice with more ES you get, as a large part is percentage based. I think 8k+ ES and at least 2.5k regen is the minimum to feel really comfortable in most content, apart from being crit by multiple maraketh in a juiced up t16 without flasks (example how I died last time) - but that should not happen with proper flask management :D basalt flask and rumi timing is crucial to not die if you are doing very hard content.
Last edited by shabanotti on Mar 1, 2021, 6:55:08 PM
"
Flying_Mage wrote:
What's the best order to ascend?

IMO Guardian > Necro. Onslaught is huge QoL during leveling.

"
Valheru_ wrote:
Can you please tell me when can i switch to this build?

I have just finished act 10 with winter orb, I am lvl 64, and I can buy all stuff for the budget version of the build.

I refunded all the passives and I have 81 points to spend. Can you please advise?

Thanks

Not earlier than level 70, 75 preferably. You just wouldn't be able to wear 90% of items and skills if you buy ilvl83+ and 20/20.
Can somebody explain to me why RMR amulets and Battery staves are dirt cheap in ritual league and insanely pricey in Standard?

Also, it is suggested to get +1 endurance charge on the ring, but how does this build generates endurance charges?

Also, what's better 30 to maximum ES or 15% faster ES recharge? Never played with the energy shield, so I don't really know what works best for it.
Handmade cursors for PoE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740991
Last edited by Flying_Mage on Mar 3, 2021, 6:25:04 PM
"
Flying_Mage wrote:
Can somebody explain to me why RMR amulets and Battery staves are dirt cheap in ritual league and insanely pricey in Standard?

Also, it is suggested to get +1 endurance charge on the ring, but how does this build generates endurance charges?

Also, what's better 30 to maximum ES or 15% faster ES recharge? Never played with the energy shield, so I don't really know what works best for it.

Not sure about standard, but other questions:

ES recharge means nothing, we use ES regeneration via Zealot's Oath. Life regen+ES regen is godlike. ES recharge is shit in this case. (remember, Zealot's Oath means life regen applies to ES regen.. vitality yum!)

The craft on the ring is +1 to minimum endurance charges which means you have 2 endurance charges always, 1 from each ring, which is amazing!
Last edited by shabanotti on Mar 4, 2021, 11:14:34 AM
Im looking to adopt belt from this built into my LL necro aura stacker. I have question to...If 2400 es regen will be enoungh to tanks Sirius storm? I have 88/88/89 res and 76 chaos res wit 9600 es
Last edited by Vulgarny on Mar 4, 2021, 5:47:00 PM
"
Vulgarny wrote:
Im looking to adopt belt from this built into my LL necro aura stacker. I have question to...If 2400 es regen will be enoungh to tanks Sirius storm? I have 88/88/89 res and 76 chaos res wit 9600 es

I believe I read somewhere that at 90% all res and 80% phys res flat (harder to do today as compared to broken herald stacker) you need around 2.8k regen, also that is with CI.

Without CI, you need more than 5k regen at 76% chaos res.
Last edited by shabanotti on Mar 4, 2021, 9:19:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info