[3.14] Aurastacking SRS, Destroy the endgame! Aurabots check this out!

Sirius storm doesnt do phys dmg dot only chaos and fire,

If players touch the Storm, it will deal:

Deals 2102 to 3154 Damage (50% Physical, 25% Fire, 25% Chaos)
Deals 1095 Base Fire Damage per second
Deals 1095 Base Chaos Damage per second

And for 90% phys CI 90/90/90 it was not 2.8 but "only" ~1650

Last edited by Vulgarny on Mar 5, 2021, 2:24:40 AM
About the staff crafting. Let me check all the steps so I won't mess anything.
1. Use Redeemer's orb on Battery Staff base to get the influence.
2. Roll "Auras from your skills grant 4% increased damage to you and allies" with alt orbs.
3. Find another staff with only one mod "Socketed gems are supported by level 1 fortify".
4. Use Awakener's orb to merge them together (with second staff being the donor).
5. Craft "Can have up to 3 crafted mods" and the rest 3 mods.
Am i right?
Handmade cursors for PoE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740991
"
Flying_Mage wrote:
About the staff crafting. Let me check all the steps so I won't mess anything.
1. Use Redeemer's orb on Battery Staff base to get the influence.
2. Roll "Auras from your skills grant 4% increased damage to you and allies" with alt orbs.
3. Find another staff with only one mod "Socketed gems are supported by level 1 fortify".
4. Use Awakener's orb to merge them together (with second staff being the donor).
5. Craft "Can have up to 3 crafted mods" and the rest 3 mods.
Am i right?

Second staff should have only 1 elder influence.

Remember to not have any other influenced mods on weapons, outside of one that you need, when merging them together.

When merging, you keep influenced mods, but every other mod would be random, so you could need to annul or harvest craft other mods to benchcraft it. Harvest craft would probably be cheaper in most cases, since if you annul influenced mod that you need, cheapest way to get both back on the same weapon is to craft it from scratch.
Hello ,

can someone check my character and tell me what I need to focus on when improving things to achieve this 300% barrier? Currently I have a terrible problem with phys dmg. On t10 maps I fall for one hit. Leveling up is a drama. And the budget is limited, so I don't want to spend money on bullshiet.

p.s Thank you for this guide. Playing srs + aurastacker sounds super fun :)))

Account: Rainhart
Char: PomOOcTechniczna
PoB: https://pastebin.com/ySEAsyzL
Last edited by Rainhart on Mar 5, 2021, 5:05:15 AM
"
Rainhart wrote:
Hello ,

can someone check my character and tell me what I need to focus on when improving things to achieve this 300% barrier? Currently I have a terrible problem with phys dmg. On t10 maps I fall for one hit. Leveling up is a drama. And the budget is limited, so I don't want to spend money on bullshiet.

p.s Thank you for this guide. Playing srs + aurastacker sounds super fun :)))

Account: Rainhart
Char: PomOOcTechniczna
PoB: https://pastebin.com/ySEAsyzL

fix your pob, it's hard to tell which auras you run. Your purity auras unchecked and enabled only vaal version. When purity auras checked you have -21% unreserved mana. Same with haste. Without your purity auras you have pretty non existent resists, which would explain your troubles in maps. Evasion base is RNG, you can't expect it be decent defence layer without dodge, try running armor flasks. Also it's unclear what pantheon you use, Lunaris with something like Gruthkul can make a difference.

Vitality in helmet can give better results, but for this you need more reduced mana reserve gems.

Also it's not really clear what passives in jewels you have, so if you don't have % aura effect allocated, it could probably make sense to refund ES near EE and put them into aura nodes.

I currently have similar stats to you but lower damage and i doesn't have huge problems in early red maps.
Last edited by lippuringo on Mar 5, 2021, 6:19:15 AM
I have no idea why PoB doesn't show my resistance. I don't know much about Path of Building. But I checked and everything is set Guide PoB. All resistances are 89%, Aura Eff 295%.

In the game aura eff is 295%, All res 89%. When I download my character in Path of Building, I have 305% eff 90 all res. I don't understand that.

I found it. No Champion of the Cause on the amulet was a problem.
Last edited by Rainhart on Mar 5, 2021, 7:37:46 AM
"
Rainhart wrote:
I have no idea why PoB doesn't show my resistance. I don't know much about Path of Building. But I checked and everything is set Guide PoB. All resistances are 89%, Aura Eff 295%.

In the game aura eff is 295%, All res 89%. When I download my character in Path of Building, I have 305% eff 90 all res. I don't understand that.

I found it. No Champion of the Cause on the amulet was a problem.

I see.

https://pastebin.com/EWWW1Q3w here's my pob. As you can see i have lower damage and ES than you. But more phys reduction. I just run A6 t14 cemetery and it was fine. I just died to boss since i was standing still to check his damage. Basically looking at stats, i guess you need to dodge more, move more and as i said, use granite flask
I'm starting this build and I enjoy it a lot, even though transitionning to it at lvl 70 was very rough.

There is indeed a probem with physical damage, I think the watcher's eye with phys damage reduction is pretty much madatory. Also a quick fix I found was to run a Taste of Hate flask (10c), which grant 20% phys taken as cold, it helps a lot for mapping. Watcher's eye with phys taken as element is a nice boost as well.

For the budget version I'd recommend the following tweaks :
-Include a version with 2 "bad" Voices, they're only 10c and they can save some points, you can get survivability easier.
-Include Flesh Offering as it's a great boost for mapping.
-For Sirus I think we can get slightly more damage running qualitied Poacher's mark, because the minions will get frenzy charges fairly reliably and once they have them they get a lot of damage.
-I haven't tested it but theoretically one could run chaos golem + Feeding Frenzy for a nice damage boost. (Or even an AG but it's unclear if it would survive, maybe with Mask of the Stitched Demon)

A question for the road ahead : how do I proceed to remove Alpha's Howl ? Quality my amulet and buy a 5% mana reduced helmet, then run precision in the chest ? (I like the 4% phys reduction...)
Or should I craft the simplex amulet ?

Any feedback would be appreciated ! (Account Kereon ; character Aurasticot )
Can I use corrupted staff as a donor to merge with the Battery via Awakener's orb?
I mean, is it possible at all? Will the resulted item be corrupted?
Handmade cursors for PoE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740991
Inspiring guide.

This is where I am currently with the build and having a blast.

https://pastebin.com/ZLRt0QDk

I swap out of SRS when doing group play - bringing in : Smite + Ancestral Call + Inc. AoE + Awakened Hextouch + 2 most appropriate curses

If you see anything, I'm certainly open to constructive criticism!

Cheers,

Seven
Last edited by MightySeven on Mar 6, 2021, 6:25:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info