[3.14] Aurastacking SRS, Destroy the endgame! Aurabots check this out!

You can level it as a general SRS / Minion build, and slowly transition to Aura Stacking at ~level 90 .

Your first 12 or so levels will be a bit obnoxious, but SRS is generally so strong prior to maps that it will be fine.

Regarding damage - 3 of the support gems lose about 20% of power each, and 2 lose 10%. Not much you can do about that! Otherwise the build seems relatively untouched.
Last edited by TheGoatCatcher on Jul 23, 2021, 2:05:51 PM
But the medium cluster jewel is changed from 8% to 6% aura effect.
So it is more difficult to reach 300%
yeah, I didn't see that one in the notes. the endgame build takes a hit. the budget build is still fine. trying to figure out how to get around it.
definitely do not reccomend playing this atm

Dmg is borderline useless and can't survive worth anything
"
Werdy wrote:
definitely do not reccomend playing this atm

Dmg is borderline useless and can't survive worth anything

I agree with damage part (especially on expeditions), but survivability is just fine. I can do maps solo, but I usually run in 6-man parties and nobody dies as long as everyone stay in aura radius. But still, there's much room to improve (219% aura effect atm), so I don't think this build became totally useless.
"
seevildancer wrote:
But the medium cluster jewel is changed from 8% to 6% aura effect.
So it is more difficult to reach 300%

"
yeah, I didn't see that one in the notes. the endgame build takes a hit. the budget build is still fine. trying to figure out how to get around it.

If you're talking about First Among Equals and Replenishing Presence going from 8% down to 6%, then that was in Ultimatum https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3079973

Or are you talking about something else?
Leaguestarted as a BL miner scion and have taken me to red maps. Now I want to change and play with my mates. Is this viable to play endgame solo and boost my friends some when we togather?
What do you guys suggest better start as 3x larges clusers or buy 2x 7 passive voices to lift the build form the ground ?

I would be rly gratefull for any advices :)
So, in summary, can I start with this build and with the low budget reach the end game? ...
is this dead?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info