[3.14] Aurastacking SRS, Destroy the endgame! Aurabots check this out!

"
ssgtparker wrote:
Battery Staff + Unleash

thx , and one more question)
what making this build tanky?
taking oneshots on ultis just from nowhere
"
crookhands wrote:
"
ssgtparker wrote:
Battery Staff + Unleash

thx , and one more question)
what making this build tanky?
taking oneshots on ultis just from nowhere

Game is unbalanced so you will sometimes die instantly. Especially when you run maps with crits and/or gain % dmg mods.
Keeping your flasks up all the time and using vaal discipline, haste, grace should be enough to do 90%+ t16 ultimatums. I also use molten shell under LMB and vaal molten shell when my granite flask is up for additional dmg reduction.
Last edited by IsabelleX on May 27, 2021, 1:35:38 PM
I'm back ro this build after I lost a lot of currency on penance brand glass cannon - totally unplayable above t15 with 50ex gear ;)

I tried a different approach to increase DPS at the cost of ES pool (from 6k to 4,7k). 15M sDPS shown in POB is almost best possible scenario - all auras and flasks active, smite and flame dash for EE (frostblink will increase sDPS from 15 to 17M). I didn't check "Minions are always on full life" but you can assume they're for 50% of the time because of Phantasmal SRS gem.

Still a lot of room to improve it without 20ex+ items (better historic jewel, better watcher's eye, better gems).

POB: https://pastebin.com/mynaK5PX

Last edited by IsabelleX on May 27, 2021, 5:03:49 PM
How do you go about finding the correct Timeless Jewel.. does anyone have a live search that they dont mind sharing?

How detrimental is it if I dont have one? It doesnt seem like it is required for the build as the OP doesnt even have it shown on the guide (unless im blind).

Can you still achieve close to 300% aura effectiveness without running a timeless jewel, if not, what #% should i be expecting?
Last edited by yongsoo on May 29, 2021, 4:12:07 AM
"
yongsoo wrote:
How do you go about finding the correct Timeless Jewel.. does anyone have a live search that they dont mind sharing?

How detrimental is it if I dont have one? It doesnt seem like it is required for the build as the OP doesnt even have it shown on the guide (unless im blind).

Can you still achieve close to 300% aura effectiveness without running a timeless jewel, if not, what #% should i be expecting?

You can buy timeless jewels on The Forbidden Trove discord (google it) or try your luck by rolling jewel seed with divine orbs. Only 2 locations (https://prnt.sc/13jrruw) will work for this build because 3rd one won't allow you to allocate EE.

You can check OP's character in this league for some ideas but I don't think you'll find gear like this unless you craft it :)

It's probably possible to hit 300% with 6x Replenishing Presence and First Among Equals however you won't be able to run some auras - you need Pure Aptitude, Pure Might etc.
Basically you can get those notables in small cluster jewels but these jewels are expensive (with 1% reserved implicit).

I don't have 300% aura effectiveness and cleared all content except 2 Maven's Invitations. It was before I spent 30ex on this build.
Got lucky AF today lvled out the 3 Divergent SRS gems I bought slammed all 3 with a 21/20.
I tried a different approach to make some encounters easier (ultimatums, rituals, harbingers, delve etc). My new build uses Breathstealer gloves. It works like headhunter but only in small radius - still pretty fun to play :)

POB: https://pastebin.com/3uZE9tyC
No idea why it shows less ES than I have. Also can't run malevolence now but 1% res upgrades coming soon.
Dont want to hijack this Thread so feel free to delete.

Thanks 4 this guide, had a blast on my way to 100.

Quitting this build so i have some things left here and there

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Totmau5/%E3%86%8D_LifeIsNotFair_%E3%86%8D?i=6&search=class%3DAscendant%26skill%3DSummon-Raging-Spirit&time-machine=week-6

feel free to hit me ingame if u need something.

ㆍ_LifeIsNotFair_ㆍ

Cheers
Hey, I really want to try this build out but im kinda nooby and unsure of how to level to the point of being able to use everything. Any help would be awesome! Thanks
Does this destroy 3.15? Because im very interested of doing this as leaguestarter with a friend lan party. Gues we have to wait for patch notes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info