[3.14] Aurastacking SRS, Destroy the endgame! Aurabots check this out!

Nope, there is still a few ppl playing this buid, sir :)
Thanks so much I see... Then I´ll continue with the leveling¡¡¡... Thanks...
Really solid and interesting build. I run a CG aurastack myself but upon seeing this and running in POB, despite much lower DPS than mine albeit still comfortable enough for endgame content/a9 bossing. I like the insane tankiness on this one and might actually try it. I used your latest link for POB and let it update to 3.15 version and the changes I saw are minimal. Are you playing this on standard now or have you replicated this in league?

Crafted this for QoL with 3 permanent skulls, not much less damage but better clear.
Also RMR minion jewels (es+taunt for example) or lvl 21 gems
stay on sale for days even if it's only offer. Everyone's too poor or league is too dead? :D
I made the budget version of a budget version.

Cheap 8p cluster with vengeful comander node 5c

Arakali fang with withering touch gem, instead a srs staff 30c

Zombie head shield, give us ES and tons of aura effect to tweak cheap AE cluster
1c shield, 3c prophecy, 1c map

6socket victario its too expensive, ring with despair and es 5c

Drop wrath aura, instead ele wicknes use despair.
It made around 1m sirus dps, and 2m with good clusters
Done myself a5 sirus, vaal temple, hogm, t16 map without problem if dont roll insane mod. One problem its spaiders have bad aiming in packs.
Am also trying to make a aurastack spider work. I recommend taking malevolence off of generosity- so that the player and the spiders receive the increased skill effect duration. Im still working on the build and need more skill points. I’m also thinking of trading anger and wraith for dread banner and pride.
Last edited by hipposcottamus on Aug 13, 2021, 4:46:41 PM
I die like hell, any advise please?...
"
Vyr75 wrote:

Switch to pure aurabot. I took this build to yellow maps and started dying constantly despite having 'budget' version almost exactly like in the OP. Sold my 6l staff, bought aurabot shield and never look back. Other players make the best minions.
"
Melnevacor wrote:
"
Vyr75 wrote:

Switch to pure aurabot. I took this build to yellow maps and started dying constantly despite having 'budget' version almost exactly like in the OP. Sold my 6l staff, bought aurabot shield and never look back. Other players make the best minions.

Oh lol ok, thanks so much... :(
"
Vyr75 wrote:
"
Melnevacor wrote:
"
Vyr75 wrote:

Oh lol ok, thanks so much... :(

Don't do it i also started with the budget version of the build and yes it is kinda squishy, but if you stick to it and upgrade your stuff gradually you'll do fine. I'm currently on 4k es and only die if I'm too greedy. I also really recommend crafting minion movement speed, it helps clear and survivability quite a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info