[3.14] Cyclone Staff 100% Fire Chieftain (Not being updated for 3.15)

Looking forward to it. I will go with this for this league depending on the manifesto.
Do you think this is SSF Viable? Seems fun but worried about the squishiness, especially in doing higher difficulty Ultimatums
"
L1te wrote:
Do you think this is SSF Viable? Seems fun but worried about the squishiness, especially in doing higher difficulty Ultimatums

Honestly no, the clusters alone are so incredibly rare to get and they are quite important to the build.
Hm ok. Seeing a lot of them on poe.ninja for last league, not necessarily with the clusters. Do you lose that much without them?
Any tips on what gem setup(s) to lvl with?
"
Elch1po wrote:
Any tips on what gem setup(s) to lvl with?

Want to know this info too :)
Yeah a leveling guide would be good
A few notes from my early leveling (if you want to call today leveling). Played Mathil's last league, doing more of this version now.

Leveling:
Level 1 to 12: Ground Slam - Ruthless
Level 8: Added Fire Damage and Maim Supports if you have a three or four link.
Level 12 to 28: Replace Ground Slam with Sunder
Level 16: Herald of Ash
Level 18: Swap Added Fire Damage for Melee Physical Damage, Shockwave also available
Level 28: Cyclone and off to the races with skills listed as you can socket them.

Leveling Weapon Recipe
Staff + Rustic Sash + Blacksmith's Whetstone = Staff with % Increased Physical Damage. Better quality sash = higher percentage.

I also recommend Mathil's leveling guide/videe. I did Ground Slam this time around, but I think Static Strike was a lot smoother last league as per Mathil's recommendation.
Last edited by Gibsojus on Apr 17, 2021, 4:10:07 AM
How do we manage mana with this build?
"
emjaiz wrote:
How do we manage mana with this build?

Fuel the fight from the cluster totally takes care of it.

Until you get one you can do a combination of getting a jewel with mana gained on hit, a mana pot and channeling cost reduction on your rings.

With +mana on hit and cost reduction you should be set.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info