Frost Viking Armour, Back Attachment and Weekend Back Attachment Sale

ye cool
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
gix77 wrote:
Geez the size of that horn

................................ that's what she said.
... in bed
Eagle no... RAVEN(s) flying from the horn YES...and this helmet...best mtx theme f....d up .... little reworking(please) and should be fine... ggg give more love to all mighty warriors in VALHALLA... respects
ZoneTripper
Last edited by ZoneTripp3r on Feb 6, 2021, 12:57:35 PM
demonic minions, demonic map device and other demonic things that are good for demonic necromancer
Terrible armour. Looks so bad. Viking themed? Haha obviously nothing to do with Vikings. Terrible armour.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
I checked and I see the Back attachmant is just way too high in price. I mean, seriously, 375 Pts for a back Attachment. After all, it is , one with an Apparition Effect as well, but I do still feel like it is just too much when they charge 375 Pts for it.
I can understand it when people say they´d rather buy the whole shabang in a Supporter Pack rather then like this.
GG is focusing on MTX itens while the normal itens looks like trash. They could release new character models to the game.

I like the MTX but sometimes we want to play without anything, and the models seems like ps2 graphics
"
Kundarin wrote:
I checked and I see the Back attachmant is just way too high in price. I mean, seriously, 375 Pts for a back Attachment. After all, it is , one with an Apparition Effect as well, but I do still feel like it is just too much when they charge 375 Pts for it.
I can understand it when people say they´d rather buy the whole shabang in a Supporter Pack rather then like this.

now u understand
kind wanna see more necro and summon oriented mtx
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info